Question for everyone

Middlesgirl
on 1/24/05 2:26 am - Lansing, MI
Has anyone else noticed an increase in freakiness with your new bodies? Since having had the surgery, I have discovered I have a dermoid cyst on my left ovary, that was not there a year ago, and have developed pityrias rosea. My PHP keeps telling me it's my body's way of working out all of the toxins and such I have been feeding it for years. Had non-Hodkin's Lymphoma over a year ago and went thru radiation. It seems like all of a sudden all of these little annoyances keep popping up.
Rondaslosinit
on 1/24/05 2:32 am - Richardson, TX
I don't even know what those things are! The only weird thing with me is the hives which I never got before surgery but get all the time now. what is pityrias rosea? Ronda
Josie C.
on 1/24/05 2:45 am - High Desert, CA
Not really, except I am having problems with my hormones...apparently related to thyroid suppression therapy.
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/05 2:58 am - South of Boston, MA
I haven't noticed anything serious that I am AWARE of yet ... beyond the usual dizzy spells, near faintings at times... I think my hormones were out of whack pre-op, but they seem better now, my nasty raging periods are gone... Pre-op I had painful gawd-awful periods with icky side effects, now, nada! I wish you luck--- what is the rosea? -b
Shanna E.
on 1/24/05 3:15 am - Vancouver, WA
The only thing I have going on is persisant super dry skin, scalp, hair. Of course the winter weather could have something to do with that too. Shanna
Donna Paige
on 1/24/05 8:23 am - Pottstown, PA
Haven't had anything wierd as of yet but that Pityrias Rosea is very familiar to me. My daughter kept getting it over and over again and the Dr. said it was only supposed to be a one time deal. My daughter was totally miserable with it. She got it every year for 5 years.
Luann S.
on 1/31/05 3:05 am - Green Bay, WI
I agree with you Erin, I have had a cold almost every month this fall. Prior to surgery I never had one. I've had three yeast infections soon after my surgery, yes..... prior to surgery I never had one.....And found out I am anemic. Go figure. I also find my vision isn't as clear. Not sure if that has to do with age, 38 or the surgery, but, it seems I'm falling apart. LOL But...... I'd never give up the 100 lbs I've lost in nine months. Good luck Luann 248/195/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views