Just another Manic Monday! Whatcha eatin?

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 11:46 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post here! _____________________________________________________ Me- 1 slice apple cinnamon bread, toasted 1 pat butter 12 oz coffee/fat free half & half/splenda Snack- 2 hershey's almond nuggets (now in rubbish since DH is out of sight!!) 24 oz crystal light iced tea -beth 313/298/158/130
Dedicated
on 1/23/05 11:58 pm - Eleva, WI
Breakfast - Protein shake Snack - handful of Chex Mix and a string cheese stick Total of 44 oz of crystal lite, so far! Doing MUCH better with my liquids suddenly!!! Lunch is going to be a peanut butter sandwhich made with whole grain bread. Planned for the afternoon....another stick of string cheese and another 44 oz of crystal lite. Dinner tonight????? Have no idea!!! For exericse.....so far I have done my leg & arm lifts this morning (100+) and walked the dog at 5:30am for 40 minutes!!! Another round of legs/arms tonight and at least one more 40 minute dog walk!!! I'll also do another 5-10 minutes on the eliptical machine.....man thats hard work!
Dawn C.
on 1/23/05 11:59 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Mocha - 1 pkt. SF swiss miss hot chocolate, 1 T. decaf and 12 oz. skim milk (had to have something warm on my drive into work - wind chill is -10!! BRRR!) B - 1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese, 1/2 c. fruit salad (apple, banana, grapes, mandarin oranges) L - tuna salad made with 1/2 can tuna and 1 T. low fat mayo 1/2 low carb torilla lettuce clementine (if I am still hungry - not likely) Afternoon snack - celery with 1 wedge Laughing cow low fat cheese spread (I love this stuff. It makes a good little snack.) D- not sure probably beef veggie soup I did very good last night with making and packing my meals for the day. I do so much better when I am at work. At home I search for food all day even when I am not hungry. I am stepping up my exercise today. Taking a walk away the pounds 2 mile walk at lunchtime and afterwork going to Curves. Gotta get the scale movin! Dawn 287/197.5/160
Rondaslosinit
on 1/24/05 12:14 am - Richardson, TX
Ok, now the world seems normal. Beth has posted her food diary. Whew! (tee hee) Breakfast - oatmeal workout - 33 minutes on the eliptical machine (whoa!) snack - Nectar protein drink lunch will be - 3 oz leftover steak, 1/3 cup rice I'm pushing water today since I didn't drink enough yesterday. So far I've had 24 oz. scales came down another pound today. 3 more to go to get back down to what I was 2 weeks ago. UGHH Ronda
Josie C.
on 1/24/05 2:21 am - High Desert, CA
B = Akins Shake (Chocolate Delight) S = 3 Yaki Mandu (Korean Dumplings) L = (Planned) 3/4c Pasta E Fagoli...homemade very little pasta with extra ground beef 24oz of water already down...want to get another 24oz before lunch. Wow Beth...3ft of snow... We are having another beautiful day about 68 degrees, but expecting rain or at least cloudy by tomorrow.
Josie C.
on 1/24/05 6:02 am - High Desert, CA
Update: L = Power Crunch Bar (Triple Chocolate) D = (Planned) 3/4c Pasta E Fagoli 70+oz of water so far...another 50 to go.
Just Janice
on 1/24/05 3:21 am - Houston, TX
Well, I started with a pot of decaf w/splenda and skim milk Had 2 oz of chicken breast with cheese and hot sauce for breakfast. I am getting ready to have more of the same for lunch..I am addicted to hot sauce. (You are what you eat...hmmm..am I gonna be HOT and SAUCY??? LOL) For din-din, I have not a clue..maybe I will cook..LOL maybe not...prolly some sort of chicken casserole or turkey something or other//lots o' veggies!! Janice I really don't snack...so..I think that's all for today... Oh, and of course, a bushel full of water, tea, etc
Shanna E.
on 1/24/05 3:31 am - Vancouver, WA
B: protein shake then coffee w/splenda and L/C creamer S: 1/3 c cottage cheese w/tsp of SF apricot jam L: 1oz ham and about 10 Q-smart snack crisps S: probably another protein drink D: looking like grilled chicken and some broccoli w/cheese sauce Oh dear, looks like I have only had about 5oz of water Guess I better get chugging!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views