Meeeeooooow! Post yer food here...

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/05 9:36 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi gang... Post what yer eatin' here! ___________________________________________________________ We're sitting in 2-3 feet of snow, it's still snowing, it's a miracle we still have power. I'm getting claustrophobic, I need out of the house and it's only 8:30am. Today will be a food challenge. I am still up a few pounds, this is getting ridiculous ... I saw my low of 156 and yesterday saw 1-6-0 ...and somehow today 159? Why on earth would I be "maintaining" NOW? I admit that I've been having issues with carb-snacks, but, I haven't been doing anything that I already WAS doing, KWIM? I already WAS eating a few mini pieces of chocolate, or a few real cookies, etc..each day. Why would it start effecting me negatively now? I told my husband, it doesn't seem to matter HOW much I eat or WHAT I eat, my weight comes & goes when it wants to. I don't mind maintaining so much, as I loathe GAINING! I keep making these promises to myself about what I'll try next, nothing works... short of actually "dieting", KWIM? It seems I've used up what the surgery was going to do for me. What do I do now? Sorry to be such a this morning... beth HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 156-160 GW- 130
Josie C.
on 1/23/05 12:33 am - High Desert, CA
Poor Beth...do I sympathize with you...I have battled the ups and downs since the beginning. Now I just take it in stride, but I am sure it is frustrating to those of you who were on that steady spiral down. B = 4oz Carb Control w/1 tbs ground flaxseed S = (planned) grapes or cherries...yum L = (planned) Pasta E Fagoli So far only 12oz of Crystal Light, but going to make 120oz before bedtime. It is another beautiful day in So Cal...expected to be 76...still a little cool right now, but by lunch I should be able to open the windows. Today is cooking, cleaning, and laundry day...ick. 343/330/252-248/128
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 3:18 am - South of Boston, MA
It is frustrating... Because I was always losing, hardly ever had a huge plateau... It's very cold here--- still snowing... we're still stuck in the driveway, and he's shoveled for a few hours already. Wish we could just somewhere... this is the most snow I've seen in YEARS! My 5 y.o. is out there up to his belly in snow. I hate being stuck though! Adding to my day: BF- 16 oz coffee/cream/= 1 Atkins Advantage Shake (all but about 2-3 sips, it got warm, eww) 1 Nitrotech Bites Carb Protein Bar (smores flavor, I like these!! and they're tiny!) 30 minutes treadmill/3.8 mph 25 oz water Lunch- 1/3C gruyere & cheddar cheeses 1/4C cauliflower 1 oz meatloaf (made with the carb control soy crumbs) Next, more crystal light... will try hard not to have a darn thing until a meal for dinner... something light...since I've had a lot of fat already. -beth
Rondaslosinit
on 1/23/05 3:36 am - Richardson, TX
I'm sorry Beth! I'm having the same struggle. When I went for my 9 mo. appt., my surgeon seemed to indicate that I am pretty much going to just maintain at this weight (192-200) unless I kick everything up a notch. (I wanted to kick him up a notch ) I'm not ready to maintain either so I decided, like you, to kick it up a notch. I'm going from 4 days a week excercise at the gym to 6 days a week (not excited at all about this) and gone back to really journaling EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth - no excuses or lying to myself! I'm really pushing water again, something I had gotten very complacent about. I guess we have to go back to basics. Waaaa !! Ronda B - Go Lean Crunch cereal coffee, water L - turkey sandwich on one slice of 7-grain bread water
Larakatya
on 1/23/05 5:12 am - Twin Cities, MN
hey Ronda, I started losing again once I got serious about my water again. It's so silly, but it's true. I didn't kick up anything else a knotch (but I almost wet my pants giggling at the mental picture of you kicking your surgeon up a knotch. . .) Make it a daily habit and you'll be peeing your way to thinness guaranteed! Love, ~Lara
thin_tyme
on 1/23/05 12:39 pm - WY
Hi all Breakfast--coffee/splenda/creamer 10.5 ounces whey protein isolate smoothie Lunch--3 ounces of shrimp snack--popcorn 3 cups, I gotta stop this, having a very hard time giving this one up Dinner-4 ounces of venison stew about 30 ounces of liquid, shame on me. Mechelle
Rondaslosinit
on 1/23/05 11:33 pm - Richardson, TX
Mechelle, I'm having trouble with popcorn too! It goes down easy so you can eat much more than you should! we should encourage each other in this. ok - I'm NOT going to have popcorn today!!!!! YOU? Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views