Well. . .it finally happened

Larakatya
on 1/22/05 12:59 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Well. I have something rather big to report: I am officially in One-derland. I have lost 50% of my bodyweight. I weighed 199 on the scale this morning. This means I have lost 201 lbs. I am in the Double Century club! I'm in SHOCK. I feel like the tinest little thing ever - I've not weight under 200 since the 6th grade. (I'm freakishly tall at 6'3" tall) I started out 400+ lbs. BMI of 51.1 On my surgical date I weighed 355 Today I weigh 199, BMI of 25.0 = I AM A "NORMAL" ranged BMI!! SCREAM it from the MOUNTAINTOPS!! I'm "NORMAL" I am so deeply grateful for this surgery, and so deeply grateful for everyone who has supported me on my journey. This has not been easy and there have been definate lessons learned the hard way Sometimes it has been so difficult I though I wasn't going to ever make it . But I have perservered - with the and the and from my friends. Thank you so much for every thing that you do and for sharing this journey with me. I love you very much, ~Lara
Annette I.
on 1/22/05 2:12 pm - burbs of sac, CA
Lara That is so awesome! I too will e there some day! Cant wait! Annette
Donna R
on 1/22/05 2:31 pm - Paducah, KY
YEE HAA! that is wonderful! Donna
DianneW
on 1/22/05 3:26 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations, that is fantastic. Dianne 340/195/150
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/05 9:22 pm - South of Boston, MA
H O O R A Y! Are you "at goal" then? Amazing stuff! I hope you stick around and help drag the rest of us screaming and whining over that finish line! -beth 313/298/gaining still!?! 156-160/130
Larakatya
on 1/23/05 4:48 am - Twin Cities, MN
Not quite yet, goal is 190. So I have 9 more to go. And when I start running, 180 will be the goal. I'll be here for awhile yet. Rest assured. Thanks sweetie, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/05 9:49 pm - South of Boston, MA
Nine? A drop in the bucket! You'll be done in no time! -beth
sloane
on 1/22/05 11:37 pm - New Albany, OH
Lara, I haven't ever clicked through to see your profile with your pictures and I just did. I'm amazed by you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true inspiration. Congrats. Tandi 246/151/7 lbs to goal
thin_tyme
on 1/23/05 1:47 am - WY
Lara You rock girl!!!! So totally awesome. time, pat yourself on the back. What a great inspiration Lara. I am truly excited for you, so here is the happy dance for you Speaking of dance wish I could do it in real life. Took a dance class last night and yes it is official I have two left feet. Again congratulations Lara, you are worth it. Mechelle
Rachelq
on 1/23/05 2:22 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO LARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Can't want to meet you in normal! rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views