Ok...I am off...

Just Janice
on 1/18/05 10:21 pm - Houston, TX
to the airport. What were y'all thinking?? LOL Anywhoooo, my mother is coming into town for my little boy's 2nd b-day. She has not seen me since August, when I was about 235 or so. I think I've lost just a little wee of weight since then...I am 178 (yeah) as of this am, so I am hoping she sees a difference. I was thinking of going alone to pick her up, to see if she would walk by me or not, but there is some law about not letting your kids roam the streets unsupervised...so, we are all going. They will give me away! LOL She had rny in Aug 2002, and has gone from 400 to 155 or so. Talk about skin issues! Never again will I moan and complain! (OK, I lied..I am gonna do it again and again.....LOL) She has never had anyone, except me, to talk to about the surgery. So....I am surprising her tonight with one of our support coffee talks!! I want her to experience what I have in the support of others! I want her to see that she is "normal" (as much normal as one with rearranged innards can be), and part of an elite, close knit group of folks. I hope she has fun! Wish me luck! Also, I am going to show her this site, as hubby is going to try and get her on-line so that she can surf in the comfort of her own home. (She is still trying to figure out the Commodor 64 we got when I was 7...) I would love for her to be able to feel embraced by our community of friends and wls family! Sigh...wish us luck!!!! Have a great day! I'll let y'all know how it goes! I may not be around for a few days, as she is here until Sunday. I wanna spend time with Ma, you understand!!!! Janice 346/310/178/158 (not counting bones)/160
Dedicated
on 1/19/05 12:12 am - Eleva, WI
Enjoy your visit!
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/05 1:13 am - South of Boston, MA
Have fun with Mom! Not counting bones now? Oh goody! Now I am--- -beth 313/298/157/137 pounds of pure fat and skin/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views