My new picture is showing up now !!!!

Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 6:17 am - Richardson, TX
YIPEE! Look, I finally got them to fix my pic. Now you can tell, I actually have a neck! I'm celbrating today - I was finally able to use the eliptical machine at the gym. I've tried several times over the last 6 months and never could get it right. I guess I'm just a klutz ! Anyway, I did it today for 20 minutes after the treadmill for 15 minutes! I've felt good all day. Have a great day! Ronda 297/192/???
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:07 am - South of Boston, MA
Ronda, lookit you! Those "e" machines are torture devices! I've always fought with them... good for you!! -beth waiting for a loss!
Donna Paige
on 1/17/05 8:13 am - Pottstown, PA
Ronda your new photo looks marvelous. Wish mine had been placed on here correct. Oh well.... I bought one of the eliptical's and I swear I avoid that thing like crazy. I have to make myself this year start working out on it every day. It actually burns more calories than the treadmill and it's less impactful on the joints.
Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 10:01 am - Richardson, TX
I know Donna. They kept telling me that it was less impactful on the joints because I have major knee problems. So, I kept trying it but for some reason, the eliptical hurt my knees worse than the bike or the treadmill - go figure. Until today, that is. I don't know if my legs are just getting stronger or if I finally figured out how to do it, but my knees didn't hurt today. Boy, it really keeps my heartrate up there! Ronda
Debra S.
on 1/17/05 9:29 am - Hillsborough, NJ
Your pic looks great - can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a picture updated on your profile. I emailed them an after picture and am still waiting for it to post. I am really getting annoyed and wish I would get that email that says it is ready to view. Any thoughts on the process would maybe set my mind at ease. I sent my pic to them two weeks ago and am still waiting. Sorry to vent - but was just curious if anyone could help out. Have a great rest of the day. Debra 277/185-182 (teetering) plastic surgery soon...
Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 9:52 am - Richardson, TX
Hi Debra, I sent them my pic on 12/28/04 and I just got the notice today. I think they are pretty far behind. But then again, they are all doing this on a volunteer basis so I'm not complaining (too much). I'm sure your's will show up soon. Good luck. Ronda
Just Janice
on 1/17/05 10:18 am - Houston, TX
Hellllllooooo Hottie!!! Lookie at you Lady Jane!!! Congrats on beating the e-machine!!! I just love them! They dry sweaters and unmentionables in no time! Also, they make a lovely sculpture when decorated with flowers and ribbon... Janice
Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 11:24 pm - Richardson, TX
You are too funny! I just love reading your posts. Your sense of humor makes my day! Ronda
Just Janice
on 1/18/05 2:01 am - Houston, TX
I aim to please! LOL janice
Rachelq
on 1/17/05 8:07 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Ronda! Hot stuff girl! I've yet to try the eliptical's at the Y. I have a friend who loves hers though. Good job, Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views