Manic Monday... What are you eating?

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/05 11:30 pm - South of Boston, MA
It's a new week... how are we eating? _____________________________________________________________ I got up early and got a head start on myself, not normal... I'm hoping I can keep this up at least for a full day! 6am- 20 oz water (with 2 scoops GNC Whey Protein) 40G protein 8am- 24 oz diet iced tea 9am- Turkey & ham roll-up (2 oz turkey, .5 oz ham) 10am- 1 Nitro-tech Carb Control Bite .88 oz 10G protein Okay, I've eating more protein before 10am than I've had, like, ever , so I'm done for quite a while. I also haven't had a drop of coffee and I'm feeling it in my head.... Grrrrrrr... I'll have another smallish meal at 12-2pm, more diet (diluted) tea then dinner at some point, I don't know what it will be yet, everyone is home, I need to cook a meal. If eating better and exercising doesn't help, god help me I'll start eating oreos and drinking milkshakes! Just kidding of course!! -beth 313/298/156/130Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so damn much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer http://journals.aol.com/bethlbutterfly/MeltingMama/
Dawn C.
on 1/17/05 12:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
So far so good, however I am really sleepy today. Should not have stayed up until 11! 16 oz. caffeine free hot cinnamon tea with dash of skim milk B - 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1 c. skim milk, 1/2 banana Maybe I am in a carb coma? S - Glenny's slim carb brownie cheesecake protein bar In an effort to get out of the carb coma L (will be) - 2 oz pork chopped baked with 2T. apples, 2T. peas afternoon snack - 1 wedge laughing cow swiss spreadable cheese on 1 stalk celery (this is a new discovery. I think they are 23 -30 calories and 2.5 gr. protien. nice little snack if you don't put it on crackers!!!) Dinner - not sure yet. Hubby is home. Hopefully won't cook venison! Dawn 287/199/160ish
Josie C.
on 1/17/05 2:01 am - High Desert, CA
I am home, a little unhappy, and not making the best choices...however, not binging either: B = leftover chinese broccoli beef, orange chicken, chowmein...total 3/4c Its only 10:00 am so the rest of my meals are still up in the air...I'll post as I get to it.
Just Janice
on 1/17/05 4:02 am - Houston, TX
Well, let's see... I started the am with my trusty 12 cup pot of decaf. I am a little disappointed, tho, as I miss my little boot to the butt my caffeine gave me...sigh..I miss my old friend...lol After floating back to the kitchen, I had 2 oz chicken breast with a piece of cheese melted on it, smothered in hot sauce. After about an hour, I had a 30 oz glass of sf lemonade. Now, at lunch, I am having 1/2-3/4 cup shrimp covered with salsa. Yummy! I will drink more after the kids go down for their nap...hell! they are the reason I drink anyway! Just kidding...I drank waaaay before they came...hee hee I am currently making sun tea (slaving away at it, too, I might add), so it should be done by the time they get up. For dinner, let's see...what am I going to grace my family with tonight..hmmm...I may do shepard's pie, and pick out the meat and ditch the taters...or, maybe shrimp scampi pasta, no pasta for me...or, I may just have to fake an illness and let someone else cook for a change! Think hubby will believe my limb fell off??? Shoot..I didn't think so...sigh.. Oh well..everyone be good! Janice
Sissy N
on 1/17/05 4:25 am - Hesperia, CA
B - scrabbled egg w/shredded cheese S - string cheese 1.5 liters h20 so far - working on my 2nd 1.5 liter my goal is to drink 3 liters a day....fingers crossed I can Lunch and dinner up in the air Sissy
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 6:14 am - South of Boston, MA
....adding to my day of protein-o-rama! PM- Roasted soybeans 14G protein Grande iced coffee with light cream & splenda 24 oz unsweetened tea, added equal 5 kalamata olives 1 tsp kalamata hummus with 1 cheese cracker stick Naughty list: 1 oatmeal CC cookie 2 SF chocolate almonds Making beef stew for the family, plan on having a few bites of beef, or not at all... 878 Fat 37 Carbs 48 (fitday doesn't account for net carbs) Protein (an all time high!) 91 -beth
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 7:18 am - South of Boston, MA
...ooooooooooone more update--- then I'll quit--- Adding 2 oz stew beef meat (with stew broth) 1 kashi cracker Drinking tea tonight, maybe one bite of sweet something to go to bed. Calories 1029 Fat 44 Carb 51 Protein 109 Dayum, that's a lot for me... I wonder if it will effect anything?
Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 9:57 am - Richardson, TX
Look at your protein count! You go girl! for me - adding to previous post....... Dinner - made white chicken chile - It was yummy! My kids even liked it! going to do one more protein drink before bed tonight and that's all - besides the gallons of Crystal Lite Peach Tea I've been drinking all day. Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/05 10:09 am - South of Boston, MA
I've gone over.... I overdid it with the sugar free chocolate almonds. I don't feel ill or anything, just went too far.... This is the most calories & protein I've had in one day since surgery.... not fat-wise--- I've always had a lot of fat per day since I'm a cheese head. No cheese today, though... the almonds really kicked my fat count wayyyyyyyy up. Totals: Cals 1275 (doubled, maybe this might help?) Fat (went over limit) 62 Carbs (doubled ) 70 Protein- (doubled ) 115 So, I doubled my intake pretty much of everything, and added exercise and water. Maybe this will kick my metabolism back ON?? -beth (feeling guilty now!) ARGH!
Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 10:03 pm - Richardson, TX
Stop feeling guilty! You really did fine. The only thing really too high was the fat and at least that was "good" fat as opposed to saturated fat, right? 1000-1200 cals is perfect for our stage, so you did good there too. It just seems like too much because it is more than you are used to. Now that you're an excercising fiend, you'll walk those calories right off! Good luck and keep up the good work! p.s. Somehow I GAINED a few pounds (6) over the last few days!!! YIKES! How did that happen? I'm freaking out here. Going off to my workout now...... Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views