i am down 100lbs

donnasmiley75
on 1/16/05 3:19 am - glendale, AZ
Hey yall I know I haven't checked in for a while well here I go. I had my surgery on 4/28/04 and I was at 295lbs and a Size 26 now as of today 1/16/05 I am 195lbs and in a size 14 I am so excited and I must say I am looking good. I have about 3 month till my one year and i have 64lbs to now the question is can I lose 64 lbs in that time or will it be to much? I sure do Hope so my doctor said that my goal weight is 131lbs I hope i can get there. I go to the gym 4x aweek for 2 hrs at a time I do and hr of Cardio and an Hr of weights. I still have a lot of skin showing and I can't wait to get rid of it. So can anyoe tell me how long they had to weight before they can have a tommy tuck? I would love to know. so please tell me how you all are doing and what is the hardest food thing that is ard for you to stay a way from mine is bread so that me for now i will check in soon love ya all and good luck to you. Donna
DianneW
on 1/16/05 9:28 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations, you are doing fantastic! Dianne 340/197/150
DianneW
on 1/16/05 9:28 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations, you are doing fantastic! Dianne 340/197/150
Sue B
on 1/16/05 11:40 am - WI
YEA!!! Congrats on you loss! I am thinking over 20# a month may be a little too much - but everyone is different. I had my surgery 1 day befoe you and I am doing an average of 2-3 per week (and really working at it to get it to drop) I was told it was normal to slow down ... but I have been steadly losing 2-3 per week since week 2 SO I hope it doesn't slow down... good luck & I hope you get that goal But don't be discouraged if you don't - Look how far you have come so far! Again Congrats! Sue 318/200/180(or less)
Rachelq
on 1/16/05 10:55 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Donna, Sounds like you are doing great. As far as plasitics go, the recommendation is to wait until you've been at your lowest weight for at least six months. You body will do a bit of snapping back on its own during that time. Ta! Rachel
Larakatya
on 1/16/05 11:43 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Go DONNA!!!!! AWESOME progress. Congratulations on 100 gone and on hitting One-derland! You're doing great! I am waiting for a TT until my weight is stable for 6 months (they say after the 18 month mark is normal) Huggles, ~Lara
Rondaslosinit
on 1/17/05 6:08 am - Richardson, TX
WOW !! You're doing great! Congratulations! You are much better at working out than me. I go to the gym 4x a week but I only stay for an hour and some of that time is spent talking . I do about 30 min. cardio and 30 min. weight training. I'm sooooo impressed! Keep up the good work. Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views