I got'em! Full D's

LesaPurdy
on 1/14/05 10:39 pm - panama city bch, fl
well I had my boobs implanted yesterday.Boy was I in a lot of pain..Today It's still early and they hurt a little bit but not too bad..It could be because I am on the painkillers though..OUCH the dr said everything went well and after the swelling goes down they are going to be perfect.. the Dr was so great.. he even came in to the prep room and asked the nurses if he could start the IV.. so they babysat him while he did..now how cool is that? He was awesome..so down to earth..I really felt comfortable with him.. and he only charged $3500. for the whole operation.. this was done in Panama City florida.. My sister had hers done in New york same thing and she paid $5800. location says it all,huh? anyways thanks for your support.. p.s. I got on the scales this morning and gained 4 lbs..imagine that.. 4 lbs of titties!! lol
Just Janice
on 1/14/05 10:44 pm - Houston, TX
Whooooo! I am so glad you posted...we were wondering how you and the girls were doing... I would gladly gain 4 lbs if it meant titties!!!!!! That is a great price he gave you! You say that is all inclusive? ANethesia, OR, MD fees, hospital stay, etc? WOW!!! Hmmm...may have to make a trip to FL! LOL Oh, did y ou have to have a lift as well? I hope that you stay comfy with the pain level...Have a great day with the new additions! Janice
LesaPurdy
on 1/15/05 12:25 am - panama city bch, fl
Nope, didn't have to have a lift.I had ski slopes..but the bottom portion of my breast were full..I just lost all the fullness above the nipple and that was a lot of lose skin.The Dr told me he would have to fill up the skin to make the boobs look better.He said I looked awesome for somone having Gastric bypass surgery. I even asked him about my thighs and he said since they weren't bad he recommends exercising my muscle there and if after a year I see no results then come to see him. I am pretty sore..but it's managble pain.. ya know.. Will add pictures soon to my profile.. before-1 week-& 6 weeks.. thanks for the reply, Lisa 4 lb ***** girl
rstauz
on 1/14/05 11:05 pm - Milwaukee, WI
That's great, a good price too. I'm sure I'll be heading under the knife for the same thing soon. I hope you're feeling much better soon.
LesaPurdy
on 1/15/05 12:28 am - panama city bch, fl
Thanks Ronda.. Yeah it hurts but I think I am going to be quite happy with the results..I keep imaging that they are going to look just as they did when I was nursing.. big,round &full..woohoo
irisheyes
on 1/14/05 11:18 pm - Harmony, MN
Lisa, Glad you're feeling well,and everything went good. Hope your pain stays under control today. Thanks for letting us know how things went....WOW 4 lb titties....and their perky too! Katie
LesaPurdy
on 1/15/05 12:31 am - panama city bch, fl
The painb is staying minimal.. I just took another pain liller.. last night it seemed I woke up every 4 hours for more meds.Whew.. the Doc said the first 72 hours were the most painful.. but as of right now this very minute all is well.. thanks girl for the email!!
Larakatya
on 1/14/05 11:58 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hurts really bad huh? ~~Huggles (gentle ones~~ I have no idea what I'm going to decide about this but I am SO GLAD that you are posting your experience. It helps. CONGRATS ON THE JUGS!!! So when do we get to see em? Huggles, ~Lara Chairperson, Itty Bitty Tittie Committie
LesaPurdy
on 1/15/05 12:33 am - panama city bch, fl
Hey Girl, Well yeah, I am not gonna lie to ya..It does hurt..But today is not as bad as yesterday and tomorrow won't be as bad as today.. So it's all good. thanks lara for the wonderful email and signing my surgery page.. Lisa
DianneW
on 1/15/05 5:13 am - Louisville, KY
I'm glad you are doing ok. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out