Braziers

rstauz
on 1/14/05 10:34 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Sorry guys, kind of a girl thing here right now. Can anyone recommend a good bra? I need full coverage and good hold. I'm sooo saggy. I've purchased a few new bras and like the way they hold but after a full day I begin to hurt around the side of my breast bone where the bra has to hug really tight. Thank you for any suggestions. Rhonda 268/169/145
Just Janice
on 1/14/05 10:41 pm - Houston, TX
I cannot recommend a specific brand. However, I DO highly recommend going to an actual bra/lingerie shop to get properly fitted. It is worth the sometimes higher cost of the bra, and they usually guarantee the bra's comfort. Also, I have found that the sexy, low cut, padded ones are not for me. They shove the molten booby skin toward the middle, and with any jarring (like walking), they seep out the middle until it looks like you have 4 boobies...the 2 formed by the padding, and the actual ones oozing out of the plunge in the front.... Janice 346/310/179/160
rstauz
on 1/14/05 11:03 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Thanks for the reply. Do you think somewhere like a Victoria's secret or the ladies department at JCPenney? I could look in the phone book to see if there are any specific lingerie shops.
Just Janice
on 1/15/05 1:44 am - Houston, TX
I don't know if V's Secret would have anything with enough support capacity, at least not for everyday wear, but it may be worth a shot seeing what they have. As for JCP, or Sears for that fact, if they have a fitter, that would be great. There is a lingerie shop by me that specializes in mastectomy patients and those with special needs that is great! (Trust me..the gravitational pull on the breastisies definetely classifies mine as "special needs"..) Janice
DianneW
on 1/15/05 5:10 am - Louisville, KY
I would look in the phone book for a bra shop there should be one and go there. That's what I did the first time got fitted, last time I went to kohl's bought the exact same style, brand bra 1 cup and size smaller. I had lost about 40 pounds. I'm wearing a Bali minimizer/underwire, it does dig a little. The price we pay.................. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/05 6:15 am - South of Boston, MA
Hmmm.... I'm wearing nothing but Wonderbras or similar styles that come cheap... I found a really decent style from Lily of France for like $14.99.. at Kohls'... I've got little to hold up, though, that might make a difference for support, as I really don't need much ... If you need more support, these padded jobbies might fold you in half ... and squeeze too much.... like Janice said.... I'm wearing a 36 A/B, depending on style/maker. I'd go commando if I could, but the girls would still hit the floor after 2 years and 10 months of nursing and losing 157 lbs... even though they're teeeeeeeeeeeeeny. -beth Proud member of the NO-tittie committee. 313/298/156/130
Donna Paige
on 1/15/05 9:07 am - Pottstown, PA
Rhonda, Nordstrom's sells these wonderful bras that are custom fitted for around $50.00 .. which I know is pricey but they are superb in support. Opray Winfrey wears these bras. LOL! Well ... I only have one of them because of the price but they are awesome. I wear 38DDD and need some major support. My girls are soooo saggy they keep falling out of the bottom of every other bra.
rstauz
on 1/15/05 8:54 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Thanks for all your words off wisdom. I was cracking up reading these, who would think we could get so intimate with a message board?
lacmike
on 1/18/05 11:42 am - York, PA
I am avid about women buying the right bra and being sized right. When I wore ddd cups, i wanted fashion and support and a good bra that will last. I worked as a foundations assistant buyer and I do not recommend Victoria Secret unless you only now have cherry berries. I recommend Bali, who makes a beautiful lace minimizer that offers support and fashion for about $20 or better on sale. Also try Lillyette. Olga and Maidenform they also make nice full coverage. Especially if you are full figured like myself. Even at a 98lb weight loss I still need full coverage as I have am carrying around 32d breasts. Much better than the 38ddd. Look at the Full Figured section in the lingerie department. You can get these at better department stores like Macy's, Dillards, Famous Bar, Nordstroms, Lord and Taylor. Now what I do is buy when there is Buy One get one or when they are on sale, better dept stores also have foundations clubs if you buy six you get one free. Lori 258/160/145
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/05 10:07 pm - South of Boston, MA
Cherry berries! That's better than teabags! I'll take it! I have yet to actually purchase anything from VS- but I peek. I like my Lily of France bras right now, but I need more again... :-/ -beth 313/298/157gainingmuscles?!?!?/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views