Mid-month weigh in!

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/05 7:35 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay ladies (and gents if you're out there...) :eave: Tommorrow is January 15th! How are you doing this half-month? How many pounds have you lost so far in JANUARY? ______________________________________________________________ Me- ZERO! YOU?? ______________________________________________________________ beth *shine, baby, shine, 'cause it's all in your mind the life you crave, the love you make, said, it's all up to you and you just gotta say hello, hello, here I am, and here I go, I got love to give and I got dreams to live so- "hello..." - C. Aguilera
irisheyes
on 1/14/05 8:39 am - Harmony, MN
HUMM...I've been going up and down...last week I was 146 this week 148...so I really haven't lost anything....except 110 lbs total..... I've also been walking and some running on the treadmill 3-4 days a week. Katie
Donna R
on 1/14/05 11:09 am - Paducah, KY
i keep playing with the same 3 pounds!!! but I do claim a loss of 92 pounds Donna
Rachelq
on 1/14/05 8:36 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Haven't got on the scale, but last I checked I was stuck! Giving myself another week before I get back onto that beast!
Larakatya
on 1/14/05 11:59 pm - Twin Cities, MN
So far this month 4lbs, but I'm not obsessively hopping on the scale lately (thank god) Huggles to all, ~Lara Lap RNY 4/1/04 400+/204/190
DianneW
on 1/15/05 5:06 am - Louisville, KY
So far this month 3 pounds. Not bad considering I've definetly been doing some stress eating. Dianne 340/197/150
Donna Paige
on 1/15/05 8:44 am - Pottstown, PA
Well..This month has been a weird one so far. I was at 196 and now I'm back to 198-199. I'm hoping there will be a significant drop soon. I've been sick so eating has definitely NOT been a very important thing in the last few days. I kinda think the weight gain was weird too because I just finished that monthly visitor. OH well... as long as I don't go back over the 200lb mark I'll be ok. I wear a 14 plus size or a 16 misses and large and medium tops. I can at least shop in the regular departments now and THAT is the best feeling in the world.
Sissy N
on 1/15/05 12:28 pm - Hesperia, CA
Beth - we're twins ZERO - but the month isn't over yet. We can do it Sissy
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/05 9:46 pm - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Sissy.. I hope so... Looks as if DH & I might go out and get a treadmill today... we can't really afford it, buuuuutt.... I can rationalize spending the money for it by thinking of the food we *could* potentially be buying, instead, right? -beth 313/298/156/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views