HEY EVERYONE!!!!

Just Janice
on 1/14/05 12:00 am - Houston, TX
Lisa is getting new family members today...boobies!!! Let's all sign her surgery page, shall we??? I am so excited for any of us who can meet our goals, whether they be weight related or body image related!!!! Yeah Lisa! Yeah Us!!! Janice (hoping, wishing, praying that the booby fairy will visit me someday soon!!!)
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/05 12:10 am - South of Boston, MA
Go Lisa, it's yer birthday, gonna party like it's your birthday, gonna sip Bacardi like it's yer birthday, cuz we don't give a ::bleep:: cuz it's yer birthday! Well, not really, but it's the first thing that came to mind. GOOD LUCK with your boobs! -beth- wants a boobtoo! I think we need a April board sugar daddy to buy us all tits!
Just Janice
on 1/14/05 12:12 am - Houston, TX
oops..forgot the link... w ww.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=P1077661627 take out the space between the w's, please...I wan't sure if we could post links or not...
irisheyes
on 1/14/05 12:26 am - Harmony, MN
boobs? are those the bumps next to my belly button? Yea, Lisa! hope you feel perky in no time! Katie
Just Janice
on 1/14/05 4:34 am - Houston, TX
Near the Belly Button? Lucky Girl! You are perky!!! I have acquired extra ankles, so it seems... Janice Swing Looooooow, Sweet Breastisies.......
irisheyes
on 1/14/05 4:48 am - Harmony, MN
Janice you are so dam funny! those aren't your boobs way down there....that's your missing a$$! now that you found your a$$ where are the boobs? HUMMM it's great to be perky Katie
Just Janice
on 1/14/05 5:57 am - Houston, TX
Au Contraire, Girlfriend!! I have not aqcuired the IHOP figure (pancake a$$)...I still have booo-tay! (Mind you, I have gone from J Lo to J Low, but it is not yet at ankle level...) Janice
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/05 7:33 am - South of Boston, MA
Does DH like a little maple syrup on those pancakes? ::running fast:: beth *shine, baby, shine, 'cause it's all in your mind the life you crave, the love you make, said, it's all up to you and you just gotta say hello, hello, here I am, and here I go, I got love to give and I got dreams to live so- "hello..." - C. Aguilera
Just Janice
on 1/14/05 9:24 am - Houston, TX
BWAHAHAHHAA!!!!! You are too bad! LOVE IT!!!!! Janice
irisheyes
on 1/14/05 8:34 am - Harmony, MN
You're so right....my mistake...you have the low boo-tay...Beth has the shelf...although I've seen her recent pictures and it's a pretty small shelf now days. I am the one with the IHOP.... it's all comming back to me now! Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views