Thursday....What's on the menu today?

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/05 9:21 pm - South of Boston, MA
What are you eating today? Post here! _____________________________________________________________ Beth                                             We were in love before, but now it's so much more, 'cause when I kiss your lips, I can't explain what I feel in my heart for you... -Los Lonely Boys "More Than Love" 313.298.156andstuck.130                                            
Rachelq
on 1/13/05 12:07 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Today is going to be a good eating day!!!! I have had 3 days of constant eating!!!! So far 24oz of water 1 protien bar / calcium sup now decaf coffee Later... Multi vit 24oz of water chicken fajitas (no tortilla...ouchy pouchy) / calcium 12 oz water b-12 Snack / calcium 12oz water glass of wine (going out with OH friends tonight!) Chicken soup / calcium 24 oz water Iron
Josie C.
on 1/13/05 5:52 am - High Desert, CA
So far: B = 12oz Hood Carb Countdown Chocolate Milk S = 6 Jelly Belly Belly Flops...at least I am cutting down L = Power Crunch Protein Bar, Triple Chocolate Dinner is still up in the air...I have more leftovers...white chili, taco soup, or maybe quiche. I am behind on my water...I ran out of bottled water at work I am going to have to remember to stop at the store on my way home. P.S. I love Los Lonely Boys!
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/05 6:00 am - South of Boston, MA
I still haven't seen the Belly Flops in the store-- it's probably better that I haven't. As for me--- BF- 1 cup spring mix salad greens 1 oz turkey breast .25C shredded mozzarella 1 TBSP light italian LU- 1 cup spring mix salad greens .25C shredded mozzarella 1 TBSP light italian DI- 10 pieces cheese filled tortellini w. touch tomato sauce (wasn't dinner, was kids dinner, I could not resist the temptation... OMG!! SO yummy! ) SN- coffee/light cream/sweetener x's 2 crystal light 24 oz Calories 442 Fat 23 Carbs 28
Josie C.
on 1/13/05 7:28 am - High Desert, CA
Actually, I think the only place you can get Belly Flops is at the factory. The not so perfect Jelly Bean...the Factory is on the way home from my Mom's so I usually stop and stock up...my sister is on her way to visit me this weekend and I asked her to stop and pick me up some more...I am sooo bad.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views