Rose colored glasses

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/05 9:22 pm - South of Boston, MA
I just signed up for the Discovery Health Body Challenge--- and it prompted me to do this Virtual Model again... If only these were more accurate--- even my "highest" weight model looks pretty hot. She doesn't have any stretch marks or rolls!? Tell me, how does one weight 313 lbs at 5 feet 4 inches without rolls?? ::laughing:: The middle model is pseudo-me NOW supposedly... she's way hot! Go figure. She apparently didn't actually gain 180 excess pounds, have three babies and lose 157 lbs! She's practically perfect! ::laughing harder:: The last figure is my "goal" pseudo-me. (not pictured...) Let's just say it looks similar to what I *could* potentially look like after a full lower body lift and brachioplasty, before boob-job. ::laughing harder still:: The virtual model "pix" are here: http://journals.aol.com/bethlbutterfly/MeltingMama/ To do it yourself--- I got there through the Body Challenge--- I couldn't get the regular virtual model page to work? -beth 313/298/bouncing/130
sloane
on 1/11/05 11:14 pm - New Albany, OH
I'm am so glad that you did that b/c now you KNOW you're HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just give up worrying about the stretch marks, rolls and sagging skin and boobs ... if I walked around naked (even after all the weight loss) people would gag. But, I don't so I don't worry about it. I tuck my saggy boobs into a small, hot push up bra. I cinch up my sagging tummy skin into tight panties and then slip into a hot little number. After all the pulling and proding, I look great and that's what everybody else sees. So, I don't worry about it. My husband sees the "real" me but it's so much better than what it used to be that I think he's lucky! Girl, let it go and you'll be freer to think about how HOT you are! Tandi 246/151/7 lbs to goal
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/05 11:30 pm - South of Boston, MA
Tandi- I know, I know..... it's just hard! Maybe it's time to start using the duct tape, velcro and staples to tack it all up. -Beth
Rae Smiles
on 1/12/05 12:55 am - Mount Airy, MD
ouch, duck tape being pulled off skin has GOT to hurt!! LOL perhaps that would make me stay out later....just the thought of going home and getting undressed for the night including having duck tape yanked off my skin.... laughing,,, oh my, I just had a mental movie...getting ready for bed and asking my husband if he "minds" helping me undress, candles burning, mood music.....flash to the REAL scene....us standing side-by-side, strong overhead lights on full blast, me holding on to the door knob and as he rips long strips of duck tape off my skin, I am screaming, OUCH!!!! I think I will use my lower body stocking...not easy to get into but a heck of a lot easier to get out of.... RAE
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/05 1:21 am - South of Boston, MA
I was peeking at Fredericks' of Hollywood--- they've got some nice little holder inners!! We are going to a renaissance wedding in October, I'm going to get a ren corset to go under my dress... I can't wait! Perhaps I'll have boobs by then! :-x -beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so damn much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer SW 298 /CW 156/ GW 130 My new journal: http://journals.aol.com/bethlbutterfly/MeltingMama/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views