WFDT ? & What did you eat today?

sloane
on 1/11/05 9:16 am - New Albany, OH
B - LS Oatmeal with raspberries S1 - 1 oz low fat cheese with 5 ritz crackers L - spinach salad and 1/2 c. cream of mushroom soup and roll S2 - 2 carbwell chips ahoy and orange D - pasta figoli soup and ceasar salad S3 - probably SF hot chocolate Tandi 246/151/7 lbs to goal!
DianneW
on 1/11/05 1:59 pm - Louisville, KY
My dinner was 1/2 a Life Choice Roasted Turkey Dinner. Not a bad day at all. I needed to eat some fruit but went to bed early as I had an earache. Oh well. I usually eat that as my bed time snack. There is no way I'll ever get in 5 fruits a day anymore. Dianne
LesaPurdy
on 1/11/05 8:43 pm - panama city bch, fl
My usuall coffee, then I had a slimfast low carb vanilla shake.. 20 g protein a string cheese 8 g protein 1/2 of a turkey bacon rach wrap from arby's..not sure of the protein..but I know it has some.. tropical smmothie with splenda and whey protein 32 g protein 1/4 of a chef salad.with ham,provalone,turkey and bacon... not sure of the protein but know it has some. water water and a little more water.. probably about 55 oz of water/tea..
Rachelq
on 1/11/05 10:23 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Oh...heaven help me. I've been eating so much for the last two days. I even ate rice (that's a pouch stretching no-no for me.) I mean, sure it was brown rice...but still! I ate really healty food...protien bars...yes that was 2 barSSSS, string cheese (3!!!), Shirmp salad (and 5 of my son's french fries), stir fry shrimp and veggies over rice...two servings!!! This moment is a new moment. Wish me luck that I don't waste it! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views