loan approved for boobies!!

LesaPurdy
on 1/10/05 10:07 am - panama city bch, fl
I am so excited..I got a loan for plastics and It's on a very easy pay term condition through the navy federal bank.. I am soOooo excited.. My boobs had turned to tea bags and by the end of June I will have Big"uns! My husband is making me promise no more surgeries until 1 year after my gastric bypass.. April 20th is 1 year..but I don't finish school until mid june so that is when I will have it done.!! Woohooo
Juanita R.
on 1/10/05 11:59 am - southport, FL
okay girl, and i say no more surgerys ever! i love you and you are my best friend in the world! your titties are fine to me and if they are not to alfred then just dont let him touch them.lol well i will stand by you no matter what because you are my friend but first i had to say my piece. and all i really care about is that you are safe healthy happy and close to me! love you friend of 18 years
LesaPurdy
on 1/10/05 9:05 pm - panama city bch, fl
Aww thanks Neeter..hey,How'd you find this site? I know it's open to everyone..but what brought you here? I'm so clueless thanks for your support..I am soOOo excited! but still have to wait until june or july to have them put in :o( but I can do that!!
Rachelq
on 1/10/05 7:36 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Congrats on the new boobs! Mine are getting pretty saggy, but DH does not seem to mind at all (I'm still in a DD cup). If anything, I'm thinking of a reduction. But I'm chicken. Take care, Rachel
LesaPurdy
on 1/10/05 9:18 pm - panama city bch, fl
Rachel I know whatcha mean.. I was a 38 D now I am a 34 B..and I do not fill out all of that.. My husband don't mind them...But I do..I hate looking at myself in the mirror.. I have lucked out.. after all the weight I have lost my 2 problem areas are my inner upper thighs and my boobie.. and my boobs will be fixed soon.. I had to promise my DH that I would wait 1 year after my GBP to have any plastics done.. so I gotta keep my end of the bargin.. and let me tell ya..It's hard!! Hee hee
Larakatya
on 1/10/05 11:26 pm - Twin Cities, MN
I'll be watching! (I'm still debating as to the future of my empty teabags) Please keep us posted, and BEST WISHES! ~Lara Chairperson, itty bitty tittie committie
Just Janice
on 1/11/05 2:10 am - Houston, TX
Whoooo!! Go BOOBIES!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to get the girls up and going again!! LOL Janice Hooterless in Houston
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views