Can someone tell me......

Josie C.
on 1/10/05 12:28 pm - High Desert, CA
How about beans? Yesterday I made a yummy white turkey chili...excellent and plenty of protein and of course there is always Taco Soup with lots of beans. Refried beans. Okay I like beans. And Protein Chips...Kays Naturals...I love the Chili Nacho Cheese or Crispy Parmesan...hmmm those are cheese aren't they...well they also have a Garlic Lemon...pretty tasty too. Good Luck,
Rondaslosinit
on 1/10/05 7:14 pm - Richardson, TX
Hey Rachel! Thanks. I love Taco Soup and had forgotten about that. Do you have a good recipe for the White turkey chili? Thanks for the ideas! As usual, you are awesome! Ronda
Josie C.
on 1/11/05 2:34 am - High Desert, CA
I got this out of a cookbook I received for Christmas...for tailgating 1lb boneless chicken (I used Turkey meat I had left over) cubed 1 large onion diced 2 tbls oil 2 cans of Northern White Beans (rinsed & drained) 2 cups Chicken Broth (low sodium/low fat) 1 cup cool water 1 package Country Gravy 2 tsp Cumin Saute the meat onion and oil until onions are translucent. Then add beans and broth, mix gravy with water and add to pot, add cumin. Let cook 15-20 minutes so all the flavors mix. Makes 6 servings...12 for post-ops I was so surprised this was so yummy. P.S. Using the same recipe but use one can of white and one can of black beans...Referee Chili
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/05 2:59 am - South of Boston, MA
Mmmm..... yummy! Thanks! -Beth
Rondaslosinit
on 1/10/05 10:06 pm - Richardson, TX
Sorry Josie - I called you Rachel. I guess I think you two look a little alike. Anyway, sorry. and thanks for the tips! Ronda
Rachelq
on 1/10/05 7:29 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Salted soy beans are a great addition to any diet. I buy the frozen bags of endemame and pop a handful microwave. Easy and yummy. Also, there are lots of protien bars out there. It is taking me a while to find one I like though...most are too dense for my pouch. Good luck you ONEderful person you! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views