Exhausted.

Dedicated
on 1/9/05 11:17 pm - Eleva, WI
Well, now that the holidays are over, my stress level has dropped and I'm no longer nauseated 90% of the time, more like 30% now! New issue though. I am exhausted. I am eating, drinking and exercising correctly. As well as taking recommended supplements. I am yawning and totally wiped out all day, I go to bed about 9pm, hardly able to keep my eyes open, only to wake up several times during the night and be totally awake about an hour to 1/2 before I need to get up at 5:30am. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have a call into my doc. I'm sitting at work this morning hardly able to keep my eyes open. Even my arms, legs, etc. feel heavy and tired. This is too weird.
mikkozoe
on 1/10/05 2:01 am - Conyers, GA
I posted on the main board to you ...Which is strange cause i never go there ...But i was feeling the same way and it was my B12...That was very very very low and now i am on shots ...right now i am getting one a day for two weeks and then one a week for two months and then one a month from there on .....So i am shot queen now .....but you might want to get that checked .... Laura
Dedicated
on 1/10/05 3:05 am - Eleva, WI
Talked to the nurse. Have to have labs drawn to check B12, Ferritin and hemoglobin levels. We'll go from there. So sleepy I need a nap!!!
Rachelq
on 1/10/05 7:23 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Tina, you may want to have your thyroid checked to. I get the same way when my levels are off. Total insomnia eventhough I'm tired. Good luck to you and keep us posted. Rachel
Larakatya
on 1/10/05 5:13 am - Twin Cities, MN
I wonder how you're doing getting your magnesium in - Do you also get leg pain? Or could be iron - are you bruising? Huggles, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views