Still having gas issues

Angela W.
on 1/9/05 11:01 am - Huntsville, AL
Just wanted to know... Does anyone has issues with really bad gas that smells AWFUL!!! I do plan to talk to the doctor about possible suggestions. Does anyone have a suggestion for an internal cleansing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 11:09 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay, before I fall asleep into a dumping coma (yes, again, same day... ) Falling, deep, deeper........must sleep...... GAS-X, Beano... If you're eating lots of meat protein, it makes stinky gas. Many veggies do too-- more sulphuric stinky gas. There's a commercial on Nickelodeon that explains this for the younger set. Ok- now I really am gonna fall over... -Beth
Annette I.
on 1/9/05 11:27 am - burbs of sac, CA
How funny I was thinking of that very same commercial as I answered her post! My daughter and I laughed so hard the first time we saw it!
Angela W.
on 1/9/05 10:10 pm - Huntsville, AL
Thanks Beth. At least I know I am not having an abnormal issue.
Annette I.
on 1/9/05 11:10 am - burbs of sac, CA
There is a product called Devrom that is supposed to help with that, but a high protien diet naturally produces smelly gas.
sloane
on 1/11/05 9:29 am - New Albany, OH
Oh my god, I'm so glad you that you posted this!! I'm having the same major problem. I never had any problem until about a month ago. Sometimes the pain is killer and I've been downing GasX like crazy. Sorry I don't have any answers - but I appreciate knowing someone else is like me! Tandi 246/151/7 lbs to goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views