New Pics :) Happy with the way I look!

Sue B
on 1/9/05 8:35 am - WI
Hello - I am not usually a "new" poster, but a "replyer" to posts ... but I was so happy with these photos I decided I needed to share. My company had their Christmas party last night & I got all dressed up...I was so estatic that the outfit I wanted to wear finally fit & that my hair / makeup turned out I decided to set up the tripod & take some pictures. WELL, they turned out So well (it has been a long time since I have been happy about myself in a photo) & My husband almost Dropped over dead when he saw them... so I thought I would share. They are at the bottom of my profile - I have also updated all the other photos on my profile starting with the before photos (how embarassing!) They were few & hard to find, but I was able to find a few to fill in the blanks. Enjoy! Sue 317.5/203/180(or less)
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 9:45 am - South of Boston, MA
Sue- You're drop dead ! Wow! I mean, you were gorgeous to begin with, but, the weight loss has really brought you out! Congrats! -beth 313.298.156.130
lacmike
on 1/9/05 10:42 am - York, PA
Sue, OMG girl, you are so beautiful! You absolutely glow! You make me jealous. I have not taken hardly any pictures of myself since my surgery because I still fear the camera. I wore a dress (size 11) that I bought in 1997 (it still had the tags on it) on New Years Eve for the first time and my boyfriend did not take one picture or tell me I looked good, he just said the dress was nice. You should be so proud of yourself. Lori 258/162/148
Sue B
on 1/9/05 11:54 am - WI
Thanks! I feel so good about myself. I make sure to take a picture every month around my "anniversary" date & I keep an online (picturetrail) and a physical copy of the pictures with me. Whenever I am feeling down, like I haven't accomplished anything - I pull out my book & look at it. HONESTLY I think it is the best thing I have done for myself. It really helps me put things in perspective & you know you believe it when you see it. My husband doesn't say it enough - so when he does notice, it is a WOW moment for me ... I knew these pictures meant something. He was proud of me for noticing how beautiful I have become ~ he does tell me that I am beautiful & Married me when I was big - but didn't care. Bless his heart - he is UNDERWEIGHT! We made a funny looking couple! He is only 130# and according to the doctor he should weigh at least 140# ... I laugh & tell him my goal is to have lost one of him off me! I am slowly losing - but that is fine, it gives everything a chance to catch up to me. I am now saving $$$ to have a "Bat Wing-Ectomy" & I would like a new set of "Girls" ... mine have never been perky & I think I deserve a set Happy Losing! Sue 317.5/203/180(or less)
DianneW
on 1/9/05 1:17 pm - Louisville, KY
You look absolutely beautiful! Dianne
mikkozoe
on 1/9/05 8:19 pm - Conyers, GA
you look GREAT!!!! wow ...i know you are feeling good about your self and yes you have come a long way Laura
Ayleneb
on 1/9/05 9:37 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Suzy, You have always been beautiful but now you can add healthy looking as well. Way to go! Like you, I am lucky to have married a man who accepted me for myself and always told me that I was beautiful but I sure do believe him more these days. Thanks for posting those pics - it really is amazing! BTW, how tall are you? Aylene 278.8/170/150ish
Larakatya
on 1/10/05 12:55 am - Twin Cities, MN
You are such a STUNNER! Your transition is just awesome. You're gorgeous, ~Lara
thin_tyme
on 1/10/05 9:26 am - WY
Sue How awesome you look!!!! Wow!!! You were beautiful before too, only now with the weight loss you are glowing. Congratulations!!! Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views