Random rambling stuff, and a food journal...

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/05 10:39 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hiya all... My childrens' slept over at the grandmas' house, so here I am, waking up at 8:00am and not knowing what to do?! Before I feel insanely guilty and go clean the house, I figured I'd drop a line or four hundred here. I have my nine-month post op doc app't tommorrow... though I don't have a sitter, and I am *also babysitting another child, I don't know how I'm gonna swing it... My guess is that I will attempt to get someone to get my kindergartner on the bus, and I'll take the baby and my youngest with me to Boston... Bringing my own is no big deal, I just terrified to drag a 2.9 year old and 17 month old into the city...... And, I am not rescheduling, dammit! Oh--- per what yer eatin' today here! _________________________________________________ BF- Coffee/cream/equal Beth 313/298/156/130
DianneW
on 1/8/05 11:33 pm - Louisville, KY
I ate a powercrunch bar and it made me dump, I saw them advertised on this site and thought they might be good, not. I'm going to send them back. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 8:55 am - South of Boston, MA
Dianne- I *also bought them because of this site--- and I'll tell you, I dump EVERY single FREAKING time I eat a whole one. It sucks too, because I LOVE the taste, texture and they're essentially perfect, beyond making me feel like I might die!! We're referring to the Powercrunch Bars advertised by www. smarthealthstore. com on this website.... So much for saying that they're perfect for post-ops! Anybody else?!? Here's the website info: Physician Recommended (Bariatric Surgeons , Oncologists, Orthopedists, Nephrologists and Cosmetic Surgeons) Nutritional Products For: Pre-and Post Op Weight Loss and Muscle Retention Obesity Issues Seniors Meal Replacement Enhancement Maintenance and Overall Wellbeing The Smart Health Store is dedicated to providing the best protein products and nutritional supplements to our customers. We offer a 100% guarantee for efficacy, quality, performance, and taste satisfaction. We feature the unique and superior Proto-Whey Protein products formulated with 100% micro peptides derived from whey protein hydrolysates. Hydrolystates need no enzymatic breakdown, thus providing 300% better absorbtion. In addition, Proto-Whey has added glutamine and MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), which helps to improve gut functions, supply energy directly to intestinal cells, and support intestinal energy and repair. Proto-Whey has few non-protein or fat calories, and causes little to no insulin response. Dollar for dollar, Proto-Whey delivers more protein to the cells than any other protein on the market. Proto-Whey is used by athletes, bodybuilders, dieters and the critically ill. ____________________________________________________________ -beth 313/298/156/130 My journal: journals.aol.com/bethlbutterfly/MeltingMama
Josie C.
on 1/9/05 11:56 am - High Desert, CA
It has been an awful day...I have had the munchies all day and can't seem to control myself. B = I wanted pancakes, but didn't have any milk so I settled for "no sugar added" Marrion Berry Pie (1/8th slice) S = 1 oz Havarti Cheese, 8 black olives, 28g Sunflower seeds L = 1 cup White Turkey Chili...new recipe...not bad S = 1/8th slice of "no sugar added" Marrion Berry Pie, 1 bag of Protein Chips (Crispy Parmesan) D = 4 oz Round Steak (Fajita Style), 1oz sour cream, 5 black olives, 1/4c homemade salsa S = 1/8th slice of "no sugar added" Marrion Berry Pie (thank god only one piece left) I've drank 64oz of Crystal Light (Pineapple-Orange), 16oz of herbal tea...I still need to get in another 40oz.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views