Subway wraps!!!???

Donna R
on 1/6/05 10:51 pm - Paducah, KY
HI all, has anyone tried the subway wraps? last month we drove 12 hours to see family in Texas and we stopped at Subway and I got a wrap. I was really worried about eating the wrap part but have you tried to eat something messy in a moving vehical? I ate about half of it but I unwrapped it and folded it like a taco and tore off any extra wrap that did not cover the meat inside. well it was delicious and I did just fine. hubby ate the second part since I had no where to keep it until we ate again. Donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/05 10:55 pm - South of Boston, MA
DH & I get these--- he'll eat half the way you do--- peeling off the extra... and I dump out the other half and eat like a salad! What a pair, huh? -Beth
Donna R
on 1/6/05 11:00 pm - Paducah, KY
sounds good, i think next time I get one, i will just get a fork and eat like a salad too, that way I wont feel guilty about the carbs and the wasted space the wrap is taking up. Donna
Dedicated
on 1/6/05 11:39 pm - Eleva, WI
I didn't care for the wrap. It tasted too sugary and gooey to me. Plus just a couple bites of it and I dumped. I just get a 6 in sub, save the bread for my son's lunch the next day.
petel
on 1/7/05 9:46 am - San Diego, CA
I get the turkey bacon wrap and eat half of it for one meal and the other half the next day. I take off about half of the bread and I never had a problem with it.
LesaPurdy
on 1/8/05 2:28 am - panama city bch, fl
dnna I tried one the other day well, 1/2 of one.. and I still have to say ARBYS Ckn bacon ranch is the best!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views