What foods make you sick?

Donna Paige
on 1/8/05 8:46 am - Pottstown, PA
You know I was wondering the same thing. I had some fried cabbage the other night and started doing the Linda Blair thing. I love cabbage but one day I can eat it and the next it's my worst enemy. Rice, pasta and steak or any type of meat can do the same thing. Oh yeah and cucumbers which I love. Eggs still hurt my new tummy. There are days I can eat as much as a 8oz. container of chili and other days I can't eat but a few spoonfuls. I have no idea what weird things are going on here. Unfortunately sugar DOES NOT bother me at all. I ate a whole scoop of regular ice cream and nothing happened. I'm still a little scared by sugar so I leave it alone. I cannot eat any protein bars or drinks without gagging. Never have and probably never will.
Annette I.
on 1/8/05 2:00 pm - burbs of sac, CA
Unfortunately very little and rarely, although I actually breifly lost consiousness while dumping on one occasion, so when I do it is quite unpleasant. Icecream got me on my honeymoon in Hawaii, that was the first time. Four bites of carrot cake with no frosting got me the second time, luckily i was in the recovery room at a hospital and they manged to get a chair behind me before i hit the ground (visiting with my friend). I do have occasion to feel yucky but dont really consider that a full dump more like a mini dump. I wish i did it regularly then my loss would surely be greater!
Shanna E.
on 1/9/05 5:14 am - Vancouver, WA
definately too much sugar...more then a few bites and I am in the dumps. I can eat re-heated/left over meat...unless it is part of something in a sauce (like chili or something like that) but forget about re-heated chicken or steak LF milk makes me queezy too...maybe the sugar content. But most other things are ok, as long as I chew well...that seems to be the problem that I have had mostly is trying to eat too fast and not chewing well enough...oh, and if something doesnt sound, look or smell good then it will be back up too, even if its been ok before...wierd.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views