Laugh or cry?!...a photo...

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 5:47 am - South of Boston, MA
To make you feel better on one of those days..... dig out one of the really bad pix from BEFORE... It helps... I don't know whether to laugh or cry !? I had this pic hidden somewhere-- like noone would EVER see it?! OMG.... Now it's posted for all the world to see. YIKES! Copy and paste, but fix the link first........... http: THEN //community.webshots.com/album/144606852cYSQFQ Do you have a pic that's just so awful you hid it away?! Share! Beth 313/298/157/130
Dedicated
on 1/5/05 6:30 am - Eleva, WI
My wonderful mother emailed some awful pics! I didn't even know she had them. Good god. I was mortified to see my big fat butt pop up when I opened that email! Then I really looked and thought, man I was HUGE and man I'm NOT huge anymore!
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 6:34 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Mom! -Beth
2FatB4
on 1/5/05 7:20 am - small town, MI
You look so good now. I would just laugh. I really liked looking at your pictures. We are about the same height, weight and have a similar goal weight. I can't believe how skinny you are? Does that mean I am skinny too? Maybe someday. I have got to post some pics soon. I am going out for my 9 month anniversary and hoping to fit in some size 10's.
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 7:49 am - South of Boston, MA
You must be! I'd love to see pix--- get some online, girl! -Beth
2FatB4
on 1/5/05 8:01 am - small town, MI
Maybe someday. I am kinda in the closet with this whole WLS thing. What beach were you on in Maine? Is it Old Orchard? My hubby's family lives in South Portland. We go there every other year. This is our summer to go there. I told him it would be funny if they didn't recognize me and said something like . . . we think your new wife is a lot better looking that the old one. tee-hee. Two Lights State Park is my favorite. We go there at low tide and crawl on the rock looking for cool stuff caught in the pools. We were going to take two full weeks but looks like with my upcoming surgery we may only take one. I am still looking forward to it.
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 8:46 am - South of Boston, MA
No--- we were close to OOB though--- we were camping nearby... We may take a trip up to Pt. Sebago this year, depending on saving cash... -Beth
irisheyes
on 1/5/05 9:15 am - Harmony, MN
my Mom has on up on her fridge....boy it's a bad picture, it does make me want to cry.....then laugh.... I can't belive i looked like that.... Katie
Annette I.
on 1/5/05 2:49 pm - burbs of sac, CA
You are an inspiration! what an amazing transformation. I think at this point I would have to cry first as I am not near my goal eventually I will laugh at the awful pics!
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 9:30 pm - South of Boston, MA
Annette- Thank you... I'm laughing and crying cuz I'm so happy the weight is gone and I'm almost done, but then again, I've been left with a useless "shell"... ARGH! Beth 313/157/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views