I passed the physical!

DianneW
on 1/4/05 12:57 pm - Louisville, KY
Woo Hoo. It's official. I passed the physical and I'm moving to Louisville. The movers are coming on the 27th or 28th and my stuff will be delivered on the 31st. My sister will drive to Louisville and help me unpack and friends are helping me pack. I get to resign my crappy job that I hate, tomorrow, Yeah! I'm getting a 20% raise, Yeah! I'll be doing something I enjoy, Yeah! This is unbelievable and made possible in part by the confidence losing weight has given me and I couldn't have gotten through the surgery/losing weight part without all of your help! So thanks a bunch! I'm going to have a wonderful New Year! Dianne 340/200/150
Larakatya
on 1/4/05 12:58 pm - Twin Cities, MN
WOOO HOOO!!!! This is awesome! Congratulations Dianne and get down with your bad self! Huggles, ~Lara
LesaPurdy
on 1/4/05 9:00 pm - panama city bch, fl
Hi Ya Lara, Sorry I haven't had time to respond to your nice replies to my post. Your awesome. Thanks for your words of incouragement with My DH. and s for your partner, Do the same.let her know just because your getting thinner that your love for her hasn't changed..I am sure she feels more confidant having you as a partner and being healthier and sexier by the day.. Good for you to be able to come out and talk about it. YAY!! ..I am a person of No secrets.. I usually tell all..( to a certain point) unless asked a specific question..I think if someone has the balls to ask me a question they'd better be damn prepared for the answer! RIGHT? Anyways.. sorry it took me so long to reply to ya.. and sorry Dianne for hijacking your post..I just had a few extra minutes to say thanks.. so I used my time wiesly..hee hee chow, Lisa
LesaPurdy
on 1/4/05 8:53 pm - panama city bch, fl
GOOD FOR YOU!! YAY!! SEE..Great things happen to Great people.. I have always said.. Positive attitudes=positive results.. I am so happy for you.. I live in Florida but understand louisville to be mighty chilly specially for us post-ops.. stay warm! and congradulations!
DianneW
on 1/5/05 8:25 am - Louisville, KY
Lisa, I'm from St. Louis, so the temperature is about the same. Dianne
Dedicated
on 1/4/05 10:45 pm - Eleva, WI
YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!! So, so proud of you!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 11:13 pm - South of Boston, MA
WOW Dianne! YAY! New life! -Beth
LesaPurdy
on 1/5/05 1:14 am - panama city bch, fl
OMG BETH>>YOUR BACK!!! Love the new picture and the new hair..WOW!
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 5:08 am - South of Boston, MA
Hehehehe... sorta back.... wrong pic---- new one will be added momentarily, this is an old face! -B
Rachelq
on 1/5/05 1:49 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Exciting stuff. Congrats!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views