I'M BEING CITIZISED

OLGA G.
on 1/4/05 10:44 am - FL
HELLO I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY AND SHARE MY EMOTIONS.EVERY TIME I GO TO MY SISTER'S HOUSE HER DAUGHTER IN LAW IS ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME AND SAYING THAT I'M REAL SKINNY.THAT I AM SKINNIER THAN HER.BUT SHE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT ME.ONE DAY SHE TOLD ME THAT MY BOOBS WERE SAGGING,THEN SHE SAID THAT I WAS FLAT FROM MY REAR.(WICH I HAD A BIG BUTT BEFORE.)THEN SHE SAID RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HUBBY THAT I LOOKED REAL OLD FROM MY FACE.THAT WAS REALLY EMBARRASING.THEN SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND SHE SID TO ME .SO WHAT DID YOU DECIDED TO DO ABOUT YOUR FACE.AND THAT REALLY MADE ME MAD.I WANT TO GET A BOOB LIFT AND A TUMMYTUCK BUT KNOW I HAVE TO DO A FACE LIFT TOO.I DON'T FEEL GOOD SINCE SHE TOLD ME ABOUT MY FACE.THEIR ARE ALOTS OF THINGS THAT I HAVE TO DO NOW THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.THANK YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL.
Sue B
on 1/4/05 11:46 am - WI
I am sorry that family is not being supportive - Is she Jealous of your success? I have a friend that I LOVE to death, but I try not to share too much with her. She is VERY obese & needs to do something or she will die - but she is very emotional too - so although I know she loves me like a sister, I know she doesn't like the fact that I am losing weight & getting healthy. So I have to be careful not to share too many success with her - breecause I do not want her to be jealous. Let her say whatever she wants to - it is how YOU feel that matters. So what that she thinks you look old ... at least you are getting healthy! Hang in there! ' Sue 317.5/205/180(or less)
DianneW
on 1/4/05 12:53 pm - Louisville, KY
Maybe you should ask someone else how you look, I thought my face was looking older and asked a good male friend and he said absolutely not. Said I looked younger in fact. It definetly sounds like she's jealous. As far as the boobs sagging, a good bra will solve that till and if you decide to get a boob job. I went to a bra shop and had them fit me. I look much better. Hang in there. Dianne 340/200/150
Larakatya
on 1/4/05 12:57 pm - Twin Cities, MN
The last thing any of us needs is someone negative like this in our lives. Huggles for you and here's hoping that you find your way to positive self-esteem. Best wishes, ~Lara
LesaPurdy
on 1/4/05 9:08 pm - panama city bch, fl
Olga, Don't let her remarks scar your happiness.Sounds like a little envy to me.If she is so negative try to keep your distance from her. they say true beauty comes from confidence.. Positive attitudes=positive results.. Look at yourself in the mirror.. What do you see? Who cares what anyone else thinks.. what you see and how you feel about your new image is all that matters.. seriously, look at yourself in the mirror.. and everytime you do.. smile and tell yourself how great you look.. give your self the thumbs up and don't let NOBODY tell YOU how YOU look.. Because Confidance and beauty go hand in hand.. stay away from negativaty.. and pour yourself into people who have so many good things to say about you and complimants... it'ss boost your moral and your self confidance.. good luck, lisa
Dedicated
on 1/4/05 10:47 pm - Eleva, WI
Ask her to say nothing if she has nothing nice to say. You do not have to allow her to be so rude to you. If you don't like confrontation, ask your sister to talk to her. Good luck.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 11:11 pm - South of Boston, MA
Olga- I'm sorry you're hearing such negative things... it's unfair. Maybe she's just jealous and doesn't know how to say anything positive because she wants it for herself? I have a super-morbidly obese mother in law, and morbidly obese sisters' in law... they haven't yet to say anything negative- they're always like, "Wow- you're getting so skinny"... but many people have been like "Where'd ya go?" But it's usually just joking- because I'm a smart@$$ myself... I just keep telling them that I know the miracle cure for being overweight--- do it, do it!! -Beth 313/298/157/130
Rae Smiles
on 1/5/05 1:45 am - Mount Airy, MD
Gee, what a great family member...she probably loves to rain on others parades....but, you probably already know this....but....her comments have NOTHING to do with the shape of your ass or chest...it has to do with her attitude and who SHE is.... not sure how much you interact with her...but being the smart(#* that I am I think I would tell her...when she mentions it....that I plan to get cosmetic work done after she works on her attitude.... or perhaps the next time she mentions it I would ask her why she cares....and I would say it with a smile..... I bet that if she gets no negative reaction or if you turn it around on her she will stop.... she is obviously a negative person. Congrats on your successful journey.....you deserve a big hug...even if your rear is flat!! Hope you don't mind my flat butt, sagging breasts and floppy arms. If i get excited and flap my arms, it makes a very weird noise as my arm skin hits my chest wall....very interesting and very hard to explain to co-workers. RAE
Rachelq
on 1/5/05 1:47 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Olga, Sorry that she being that way. Its hard not to let people like that define how we feel about ourselves. Sounds like she is jeolous and probably rightfully so, I'm sure you look great!!! Try to focus on the good things this surgery has brought you and ignore the rest! My sisters are pretty jealous, but we're close enough to talk it out. My sister used to look at me in horror everytime she saw me. It told her she was making me feel like a freak. So she doesn't do it anymore. But anytime they give me a compliment, the back hand is quick to follow. "wow you're so skinny...look how flat your but is in those jeans!" Ha! Nothing I can do about them though...I'm just going to enjoy my little jeans and go on with my flat butt and my bad self! Hugs, Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views