WHINE WHINE WINE!!!

Donna R
on 1/4/05 2:49 am - Paducah, KY
my two teenagers are finally back in school and I have the house to my self. I really wanted to resume my walking today since all the snow is gone and its in the 50's but of course its pouring and it is not going to let up. flurries are expected by thursday. I was in an ok mood but I weighed myself and i GAINED!!!! 3 pounds. I think its all the non activity from being stuck inside so long. so I am making sure I get plenty of water today, I am almost done with a whole galon jug! while the kids were home I did not follow my daily regimine, I know I did not always get all my protein in too BUT I do know I did not eat anything bad for me, This year there was no sharing of the kids stocking candy, there was no egg nog and all the sweet fatening stuff that goes with Christmas. But I will make sure I go to fitday everyday and log all my food and make sure I get back on track. I am down to 2 scoops of my protein but I should get my new shipment in today! if not I always have my Atkins Advantage shakes to drink but I think I am actually dumping on those. i just feel funky after I drink it. I have a support group meeting tonight so I get to see how everyone else faired this past holiday, maybe if I hear I am not the only one who actually gained a few pounds then i will not feel so bad. oh well 277/183-186/150 Donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 6:44 am - South of Boston, MA
Donna- Welcome back to the track! My weight also went up... I've seen three pounds come and go for a week now. I have been a good girl today... I'm hoping a few more days on track will effect the losses again................ Beth Stucked and being good!
Rachelq
on 1/5/05 1:37 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey Donna, The holidays thru me into a snacking loop. Haven't weighed though so don't know the impact. Let get back on track together...chooo chooo! Rachel
Donna R
on 1/7/05 2:40 am - Paducah, KY
Finally, I just weighed today, back down to 182!!! still cant walk, its sleeting out. so close to joining the century club Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views