What are we eating today?

Larakatya
on 1/4/05 12:54 pm - Twin Cities, MN
B: 12 oz V8 juice - with some hotsauce and black pepper - can you say AWAKE! Tried to eat some of a egg sausage bagel and hash browns - got like 3 bites total in. BLERG! 2 Winnie the pooh complete multivitamins. SN: 2 Chocolate Viactive chews Lu: 1 Pin****er with lime 1/2 Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad - ate most of the chicken, most of the almonds, half of the carrots and cabbage. Left most of the lettuce. Got dressing on side, did an occasional dip SN: 2 orange creme viactive chews - HEAVENLY 1 serving goldfish 1/4 cu nut/seed mix 1 organic PB crisp rice bar. As of midday - I'm thirsty, and hungry again. . .could it be all the carbs I ate??? HMMMMMmmmmmmm it'll take a scientist to figure this one out. SN: 1/4 cu pistaciaos DN: 1 meatless Quorn chick'n patty 1 serving hummus 1/2 serving almond nut thins SN: 8 oz carb countdown orange pineapple flavor with 1 scoop sf kemps vanilla icecream blended in it. 5 sf freezie pops (1.25 oz fluid each) SN: 1/2 serving almond nut thins 2 oz double creme bree cheese 1 serving (8 pretzels) Newman's Salt and pepper pretzels. The damage: 3 meals (one of which barely touched, setting up day with the feeling of "deserving to eat more". . .*sigh* and 4 snacks - 1 of which was just calcium chews. If I want to get in the rest of my fluid for the day I'll have to stay up to for at least 30 more minutes to be allowed to drink.. . . Tomorrow I'll do better. Less carbs. . . .*ahem* Huggles, ~Lara Happy to be not gaining
Rachelq
on 1/5/05 1:52 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Beth! Nice new pic. I snuck a peek at your www and I love your pics you look amazing! (I see no frump!) Hugs, Rachel PS...eating is great thus far...protien bar decaf coffe and 20oz water.
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 5:04 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks Rach- But I got the wrong pic up! The one I wanted has been sent--- so probably in a few days I'll have ANOTHER new face... that face you see now is an old face!! -Beth ---- who apparently has too many faces!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views