What are we eating today?

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 2:26 am - South of Boston, MA
So- it's Tuesday, after New Years' --- are we doing well?! __________________________________________________________ Me: Breakfast- Coffee/fat free half and half/equal Snack- 1 serving Annies' Organic Whole Wheat Bunny Crackers, cute huh? Glad these are gone, because they are DEADLY, I will not allow them back in the cabinet. Lunch- 2 oz turkey breast 2 medium olives Snack- Iced coffee/light cream/2 oz espresso/equal Dinner- Looks like I'll make either lasagna or baked ziti for the kids, so I'll have either just the cheese filling with the sauce, or something else entirely... -Beth Stucked again... ARGH...
irisheyes
on 1/4/05 5:27 am - Harmony, MN
Hi Beth... I see your face is still missing... sounds like you're doing pretty good today. Have you worked out? me....well....not sure how i'm doing....let's just say I've had better days... Breakfast: 3/4 c low suger Maple and brown suger oatmeal with 2 TBS of raisens. (work out for 30 min on tredmill....even ran for about 2 min) then 6 oz protien drink snack: 6 soy crisps Lunch: 8 oz ham and bean soup with 2 peices toasted bread 2 asperagas (sp) snack: low fat chips and salsa not sure on supper yet...got any good ideas? and LOTS of water with lemon Katie
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 11:16 pm - South of Boston, MA
My face is back--- wrong pic, but it'll be fixed soon.... As for working out, yeah, right, I need a babysitter.... I'll do better. -Beth
irisheyes
on 1/5/05 5:50 am - Harmony, MN
Beth I hope that exercise commint wasn't taken the wrong way, You said that exercise was one of your goals for 2005...it's also one of mine. I'm not always the best at fitting it in, I was just wondering how you were doing at it. I sometimes find it hard to fit in because I have 3 kids...2, 6, and 8. on school days it's not quite os bad, but i'm sorry to admit to this but for about 30 min. in the morning I use the tv as a babysitter, while I walk on my treadmill. they are learning that they don't ask for anything or do any thing that will interrupt my work out....then after 30 min is up i'm all theirs. Then some days I watch Days of our Lives and do crunches, and weights...it's not much but it's what I can fit in. Katie
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 5:56 am - South of Boston, MA
Oh Katie- not at all--- no offense whatsoever! I'm just all about making excuses, and for some reason I feel like I'm gonna hurt more or get more tired.....but I shouldn't at this weight?!? I'd just like to be able to take care my business without kids on top of me... ya know? All I can do in the house is a workout video--- and they're all twirling around me laughing and making fun... it's irritating! GRR! -Beth
irisheyes
on 1/5/05 9:12 am - Harmony, MN
OH good! It is so much eaiser to blow it off than do it. I tried kick boxing and getting my kids to join me...(like you said) they ran around in circles and got too close then I kicked one of them....not to hard thank goodness. It is amazing how good I feel when I get done though, and I think back to being 258lbs and trying to workout, then wanting a nap....and being SO sore in the morning. yesterday I ran (for about 2 min) on the treadmill. Today I am alittle sore and have a shin splint...but I RAN!!!! Didn't walk today, had to have the service man out to work on my new tredmill, it was making a weird noise...(I've only had it for about 2 weeks) maybe along with the what did you eat today post we should start a did you work out today post....I did squats and lundges in the kitchen while i was cooking supper..... Katie
LesaPurdy
on 1/4/05 5:43 am - panama city bch, fl
Hmmm so far I have had 1 egg Om a tropical smoothie with xtra whey protein 2 ounces of pig skins coffee 32 oz water.. dinner I am thinking maybe some hamburger helper.. and a tomato/cucumber salad
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 6:49 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay, replying to self: Dinner- (didn't make lasagna, kids had corn chowder and chicken-less dino nuggets ) 1 Keto Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bar (24G protein, but is icky) -Beth
Donna Paige
on 1/4/05 7:54 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello Beth! Well after totally pigging out through the Holidays I think I did a little better today on food. Well... before the Linda Blair episode tonight at dinner. Lunch was a working one where I got to take minutes through a meeting. I had a little pasta salad at the meeting and I came back to my desk and wolfed down a 1/2 of a small chili w/ cheese & onions. Dinner was 2 bites of pork and some fried cabbage. However that didnt sit real well so it kinda made a return visit. It's all good!
Josie C.
on 1/4/05 10:34 am - High Desert, CA
B = Power Crunch Protein Bar - Triple Chocolate L = 1/2c Taco Soup S = 10 SF Jelly Belly Belly Flops, 1.4 serving of Protein Chips (Chili Cheese Nacho) D = 3oz Baked chicken with some gravy to moisten Water = on 64oz so far...way under my goal of 120...another 30 minutes and I'll get some more in me before bedtime. 343/330/251/128
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views