Face is gone, and new clothing...

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/05 10:40 am - South of Boston, MA
Well, I sent a new pic for the message board, apparently it "pis-a-deered" and I'm gone! It's probably got something to do with the fact that I seem to have 3 different profiles at this website--- according to the "roster" --- Ah- I give up. Anyways- I shuffled off to Old Navy tonight- with my gift cards. I dug through the sales and found a few decent deals and got me some threads. I tried on size 12 jeans, in a few styles, some were just too big, and some fit just perfectly, but would be too big before long, I think... So, I put em back! I went out on a limb and tried on a pair of size 8's--- they went UP my legs, up to my belly fat and perhaps if I laid down and spread vaseline all over my rolls, they woulda buttoned?! I knew they were way too small... but it was fun to try... those woulda never fit over my ANKLE nine months ago. So, needless to say, I ended up with size 10's. Quite a change. The last pair I bought at Old Navy was a 14--- and those *were* my favorites... but they're going to retire! Also got a pair of "running pants"--- in a medium... also a first! And, a bunch of tops (all 3/4 length, my fave to cover floppy armage....) all mediums... YAY! I'm, like, NORMAL?!! How wild is it that I had to LOOK through the racks for smaller sizes?!? I kept flipping through and stopping at the XXLS, XLS & L's... thinking that's what I needed.... It's just stuck in my brain!! The fitting room should come equipped with a floppy filter though, cuz it's the only time I can really see all the damage I've got..... ewwwwwwwww..... it's just gross! My poor poor legs! I should just shut my eyes until I've got the pants ON and buttoned.... to avoid the trauma..... and of course the shirt too, to avoid that shock of loose belly flappage showing................... I'll stop now.... Beth
DianneW
on 1/3/05 11:24 am - Louisville, KY
I'm sorry your face is gone, congratulations on the size 10. I got into a size 16 this week and I was pretty darn happy about it. It's a really cool feeling. I took the 18's and the 16's in to the dressing room figuring the 18's would fit, but they were huge. The 16's were just right. Some of my bigger pants I'm going to try and take in a little so I don't have to buy all new ones for work. Dianne 340/200/150
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/05 11:29 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks Dianne--- are you okay now? (read you dumped on the chippies earlier.... ) If I could sew, I'd do it--- I'm saving my pants to re-sell on eBay.... just have to sit and actually DO it... -Beth
Larakatya
on 1/4/05 5:08 am - Twin Cities, MN
I did the same thing this weekend and got a pair of button-fly jeans from Express Men (I'm tall. . .girl pants often don't go quite high enough. . .and besides these ones are WHITE hott! - they are a slim cut !!SLIM!! and fit like a glove.) I tried on a pair one size smaller - 34/34 and they went up and even buttoned, but the skin rolled a milky splash down the front in a most appalling way. I'm so proud of you Bethy B! HUGGLES, ~Lara Queen of the Plateau (it couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the carb-a-liscious snacking I've been up to could it?)
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 6:37 am - South of Boston, MA
34?! Damn girl, you gots legs! I have to buy the "petites" if I can find 'em in my style. I got regular length yesterday at Old Navy, but these are totally "cuffable"- Milky splash, ewwwwww... but BTDT... and that's what happened to me when I tried on the 8's-- -Beth Stucked and being good....
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views