what did you eat today?

Kim T.
on 1/3/05 7:26 am - Dracut, MA
back on track.. back to basics, what'd ya eat today?? breakfast: coffee w/ cream and sweet n low, carb countdown yogurt snack: cheese stick lunch: more cheese, few pretzels snack: protein bar dinner: baked beans w/ melted cheddar cheese and a few black olives sprinkled on top. still fighting the water... ack i hate water.. and i've tried water with everything except chocolate.. hmmmmm ~kim
DianneW
on 1/3/05 8:12 am - Louisville, KY
B - low carb slim fast L - 1/2 lean cuisine - all the chicken a few bites of rice S - a few pistachios S - a few fritos (they made me sick - now I'm going to bed) I've got to stop eating junk food. Yuk! Dianne 340/200/150
sloane
on 1/3/05 9:00 am - New Albany, OH
B: LS oatmeal with blueberries S1: 4 LS graham crackers L: 1 oz of hamburger with mushrooms and 3 fries (this was not a good choice - felt really sick) S2: 2 clementines and 2 carbwell oreos D: salad with chicken, avacado, corn, bacon, blue cheese and dressing S3: ? I still fight the water as well. I got 40 down today which is a MIRACLE. I usually get about 8 oz down. I did just try iced tea sweented with splenda - that seems to be easier to get down. Tandi 246/154/144
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/05 10:04 am - South of Boston, MA
Breakfast- Coffee/cream/equal x's 3 throughout day Lunch- 2-3 oz ham 1/4C shredded mozzarella Few spoonfuls of corn chowder sans potatoes, to taste... Dinner- (eating this now, and got about 1/3 down, don't know if I'll finish, not settling well...) 2-3 oz ham 1/4C shredded mozzarella -Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views