SEX Question..

OLGA G.
on 1/2/05 11:22 am - FL
hello,i just wanted to tell you that i feel the same way.i always say to myself,tonight i am going to make my hubby happy.i am going to suprise him by making the first move.but when the night comes i'll just take a shower and go to sleep.some times he is always kissing me and i tell him to stop without thinking that i'm going to hurt his feelings.wich i do then i'll apolagize to him.don't get me wrong i love my hubby but i don't know what is wrong but i'm glad to know that i am not alone that someone else out there is going thru the tha same thing. 244l bs/145 lbs
DianneW
on 1/2/05 12:37 pm - Louisville, KY
Unfortunately, this seems to be very normal due to the extreme drop in estogen. I began using a natural progresterone cream and taking a supplement to help with perimenapausal symptoms mainly because my cycles were so out of wack (also a symptom of loosing so much estrogen) and these things might help boost libido as well, you can get them at a health food store. The other thing is, if you are in your in your 40's or older you can definetly be in perimenapause coupled with the huge loss of estrogen it's no wonder you are experiencing this. Personally I'm single so I'm more worried about my cycle and headaces, but it all goes together. There is a book I read a few years back about natrual ways to treat perimenapause that was good, I'm not sure of the name, I'm sure the health food store would have it. Good luck. Dianne
Pua A.
on 1/2/05 3:04 pm - Corona, CA
Sorry, but I'm like Rachel. Sometimes my husband doesn't know what to do with me. Good luck. Aloha ~ Pua
Dedicated
on 1/2/05 10:30 pm - Eleva, WI
I go through phases of not wanting anything at all to wanting it all the time. My issues have a lot to do with my cycle and hormones. Some months I'm a maniac and then I could go a month or two and be happy with nothing. Wish I had the answer!
Larakatya
on 1/3/05 1:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
I would try the non-side efx anti-dep meds. Not pooping=not feeling $exy in my world. For me - it's all about my emotions - and now that I don't have the food crutch I am an EMOTIONAL girl!!! Somedays I can't stand the saggy/baggy/boney funpark that is now my body - and sometimes I feel too darn $exy for my shirt (so $exy it hurts.. . . too $exy for Milan, New York and Japan! ) My parter goes through stuff too - sometimes she's freaked out that I'm thinner than her now, and sometimes she's very excited by my new shape. Its weird for her tho - its like learning a completely different body now - she even once said to me "it feels like I'm cheating on you". For me, I feel better when I take the pressure out of the equasion and just let myself be sensual. Take a nice shower together, snuggle on the couch, hold hands in public while shopping or going to a movie. Doing things together that remind you why you find your partner so darn irresistible. Get out of the house - stay at a hotel - but don't pressure yourself to perform just cause you rented a room. Treat yourself like you're living in an audrey hepburn movie - all glamorous and demurely $exy. Make yourself feel beautiful - and you'll be surprized - your engine will fire off again. For me its bad when I feel like I don't know who I am anymore - which has happened several times on this journey - I just look so darn different. I take photos, stare in mirrors, then I let it go and just love myself exactly where I am. I wish you the very best, ~Lara
tonishappy
on 1/3/05 2:01 am - Greensboro, NC
Hey, Lisa - I was taking Prozac for PMDD as well - but I have to tell you that since i have lost so much weight my symptoms have gotten better. I had to quit taking the prozac because it made my desire go AWAY. I hated that because my sex life is very important to me. See if your doctor is willing to try something else for your pmdd - My hormones have changed so much in the last 100 pounds. Good Luck! Toni Bowen 285/180/125 Open Ds - 20 april 2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views