I'm pooping on my own

LesaPurdy
on 1/1/05 10:29 pm - panama city bch, fl
I just caN'T GET over the feeling..of all the things we take for granted.HAHA.I am now a free pooper.. You just don't know how this has affected my life..I have pooped on my own without the use of heavy lax 6 times in the past 8 days. sorry I just had to share.. For those who don't know.. my intestines stopped working at 4 months post op.. the Dr said they just went to sleep.. so he perscribed some daily meds to wake them up.. and they are a wake.. all those scared moments of using a public bathroom to go poopie are over.. cuz if I now get the urdge to go.. I am going.. cuz I know what can happen and it ain't fun..
LesaPurdy
on 1/2/05 12:07 am - panama city bch, fl
wow,no replies? Has anyone else had any kind of problems related to WLS.. even the slightest? If so please share..
Just Janice
on 1/2/05 1:06 am - Houston, TX
W-HOOOOO!!!! We need to have a Proud Pooper Party for ya! LOL I had, um, issues at about 4 months as well...finally cleared up at about 6 months, but it was an awful feeling!!! I am so happy that you now have a properly pooing pooper!!! Congrats! Janice 346/310/181/160
LesaPurdy
on 1/2/05 2:41 am - panama city bch, fl
awwwww,thanks janice.. It does feel wonderful..LOL
Rachelq
on 1/2/05 10:54 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
How pleasant it must be to poop properly!! I had some super duper constipation problems early out, but all has been well for the most part. I can't imagine if it lasted months!!! Congrats on pooping properly now! Rachel
DianneW
on 1/2/05 12:30 pm - Louisville, KY
I have been taking Miralax (a prescription laxative daily since surgery) still need it almost every day. Nothing else seemed to worked. Congratulations on getting off the medications! Dianne
Larakatya
on 1/3/05 12:30 am - Twin Cities, MN
Fell asleep!! So sorry to hear it! I am glad the sleeper has awakened (yes any geek who is reading this. . .I used a line from Dune ) I am so glad things are back to normal, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views