OT:my New Years gift...

Donna R
on 1/1/05 4:25 am - Paducah, KY
Yesterday we bought a new Honda Odyssey van, its awsome. I did not even know I was going to get one until a few days ago. my current Durango had been having transmission problems and last year we had already payed $$$$ to fix the problem but of course it came back the week after the warrenty expired!! I feel so blessed this past year! I have lost 93 pounds and feel pretty darn good. I did want to lose 100 by last night but 93 is good! Hope you all had a great year! can't hardly believe its been almost a year since we had surgery. how time does fly!! Donna 277/183/150
DianneW
on 1/1/05 10:38 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations on the 93 pounds and the new van! Dianne 340/200/150 (I don't have access to a scale till Monday, I could be in onederland as we speak!)
Donna R
on 1/1/05 12:30 pm - Paducah, KY
Dianne, I hope monday shows you are in Onederland! it was great when I hit it, now I am just waiting to get to 100 pounds lost and i am sooooo close. Donna 277/183/150
LesaPurdy
on 1/2/05 8:52 pm - panama city bch, fl
Donna..Congratulations!! You have had a wonderful year! and starting the new year off right as well.There was a time I wanted a dodge durango..yep..but instead I got a Ford Expedition..and I loved it.. 93 lbs? that is wonderful!! So I guess come spring we'll see ya in a bathing suit with pictures of the beach surrounding you ,eh? what color Van did ya get? Just curious? Ya know the color represents your personality!and after losing 93 lbs..you should be driving one bright colored van! Hee hee Lisa
Donna R
on 1/3/05 12:26 am - Paducah, KY
Thanks Lisa. I am looking forward to this coming summer, we plan on going out with the boat on lake and I will wear my bathing suit. the new van color is called Sage Brush pearl...they had two on the lot to chose from, one was blue and this one is kind of a gray. Donna
Larakatya
on 1/3/05 12:23 am - Twin Cities, MN
CONGRATULATIONS on a year's success! And on getting a new van! Huggs, ~Lara
Donna R
on 1/3/05 12:28 am - Paducah, KY
thanks Lara, I want to go somewhere now! anywhere. I love to drive this van. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views