Trash Can Full of Skin

(deactivated member)
on 12/31/04 9:06 pm - South of Boston, MA
I TIVO'ed a special on Discovery Health last night, "Trash Can Full of Skin"... this woman lost 309 lbs, and is undergoing an arm lift, chin work, and a full body lift.... IF you do see it--- it will definitely make you feel better about your own skin leftovers, if anything. I'm suprised that she was allowed to have the surgery when she was still pretty big? Anyways- catch it if you have the channel... -Beth 313.298.158.130
DianneW
on 12/31/04 10:32 pm - Louisville, KY
I saw one on a local channel. A team of 5 doctors here in St. Louis (a lot of good that does me now) speacialize in body contouring after gastric bypass) were remaking this woman from head to toe. They said it would take 3 surgerys at 20,000 a pop. They showed before and after and parts of the actual surgery. She looked incredible. Because there was so many docs. involved it seriously reduced surgery time allowing them to do a lot more each time. It sounded totally cool. Dianne
Just Janice
on 12/31/04 11:13 pm - Houston, TX
Ooooooo.....anyone know if the MDs take a check???? I wanna be contoured!!!!!! LOL Janice
Larakatya
on 1/3/05 12:21 am - Twin Cities, MN
INTENSE! I wish I could see - but alas no cable. I keep getting infections - please god let this all impress the insurance company to set me free of this skin bondage! Huggles, ~Lara 400+/355/208/190
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views