What IS your goal?

Classy M.
on 12/29/04 8:46 am - inglewood, CA
my goal is to be 150 eazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. hope i get there i'm definitely tring. i think that's the perfect wt for me and my body shape.
lacmike
on 12/29/04 11:14 am - York, PA
Laura, I too am 5'8, I started at 258 lbs. When I hit 177, my surgeon told me I was almost perfect and that I really did not need to loose any more weight. My friends and family are telling me to stop but I want to weigh 148 lbs. I used thinnerself.com to evaluate a goal for me and according to my weightloss percent, I am loosing 100 per cent and I should get to 141 lbs. I want to wear a solid size 10 and I just entered a snug size 10 jeans. Right now I weigh 166 lbs and am medium framed. I think in honesty if I get to 150-155 I will be quite content, if I were you I would stay where you feel most comfortable. I think anywhere from 150-165 is good for someone our height. Lori 258/166/148
LesaPurdy
on 12/29/04 12:17 pm - panama city bch, fl
wow, you're tall..good for you..wish I could just be a little taller.. I am 5'2 and I started out at 215 lbs. My goal was to be 120 by my 6th month..I didn't make it.. but now at 8 months post-op I am weighing it at 113 lbs..too thin..I was thin at 120 lbs but at 113 I feel too thin. Go to where you feel comfortable.where you feel you look your best. I am trying to stop losing but at 8 months post op I am finding it hard to do.. My body will stabilize when it's ready..I guess.. Just trying to eat more carbs and fats and still trying to get my protein and fluids..man it's hard.. and then I gotta wake up and do it again..
Rachelq
on 12/30/04 12:20 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Laura, Honestly, I find myself thinking more and more about the possiblities of just how thin I can get. I don't like it, cuz truly (as we all did) I did this for my health. However, I regained most of my health by 4 months out...so I have had 4 months of focusing soley on weightloss. I'm 3lbs away from my surgeons goal and 13lbs from my initial goal of 145...now I'm thinking...if I get to 139...I'll be in the century club and if I get to 130 I'll be to my wedding day weight...and....STOP THE MADDNESS! Truly, I'm so happy with my weight and health right now, I don't really care if I don't lose another lbs. But I am excited about the possiblities. Rachel
Jillybean
on 12/30/04 12:47 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
I'm 5'6, and medically I should get down to 142lbs. Thats laughable to me, because in my teen years when I was in prime physical condition (on the dance team, in the color guard, and on the volleyball team), where I was working out constantly, eating right, a size 8 and looking good, I was 150lbs. So my goal is to get down to 155, and then hopefully, losing some of this loose skin with the tummy tuck will take off some more weight. My surgeon says anywhere between 150 and 160 is good for me.
janiej
on 12/30/04 6:26 am - Independence, IA
I'm 5'5 and weighing 165. The dr. said 150 and I always thought I would like to be 135. Just because I liked that number! I'm in 12 (tight) and 14's and think if I could get into a solid 10 I would be happy. I really just want to be under 150 because that seems like a # I should stay below -- no particular reason. I'm not sure I'll pursue any p/s, but my legs could sure use it. I'm one of the few that would probably still like a breast reduction. I've gone from a 42DD to a 36DDD. I have an hour-glass shape so that does help... Janie 272/165/140?
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views