Happy day to the 29thers!

klhmom3
on 12/29/04 12:08 am - Clovis, CA
Hope everyone is doing well! And losing great! Have a great day! Trina
Dawn C.
on 12/29/04 2:21 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Trina! I didn't even realize it was my annivesary today! Well I finally hit 200! Whoo hoo! I am on my way to wonderland! I don't know how to add the dancing figures so you will just have to imagine me dancing. Dawn 296/287/200 Whoo hoo!/160ish
klhmom3
on 12/29/04 2:46 am - Clovis, CA
Dawn congrats! Wonderland has been wonderful! I was so excited when I hit it! I had not been there since high school! I have lost 112 so far and am almost at the doctors goal weight. It is weird that I still see myself as fat! I don't know that it will ever go away! But as long as I can fit in these size 8s I guess I can think it all I want! HEHEH Have a wonderful day and keep up the great work! And this is WORK!
Dawn C.
on 12/29/04 3:44 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Trina, I still see myself as fat too. I know everyone keeps saying it takes a while for our minds to catch up. Wow size 8!! I have never in my life been that small. Don't think I ever will be, I am 5'7" and big boned. I would be thrilled with a 12! Right now I can get into a few size 16 pants and I just bought a size L sweater! I am not sure the last time I shopped in the missy dept. It is quite intimidating to have all these clothing choices. What I have noticed is that we will always be the same shape. Like my stomach is where I carry most of my weight. And now it is even more evident so I could wear smaller pants if it weren't for my belly. Ugh! I am rambling. Oh by the way you look gorgeous! Dawn 296/287/200/160ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views