Worried About Eating?

Sissy N
on 12/28/04 4:10 am - Hesperia, CA
I'm a little concerned. Does this happen to anyone.....there are days when I feel like I can eat more than I should be eating For example, on Sunday 8ozs of Decaf Coffee B-ProComplex Protien Shake 55g protein S-String cheese L-Reduced Fat Peanut Butter and Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly on low carb bread - ATE THE WHOLE SANDWICH S-String cheese D-Turkey Chili 1 cup w/shredded cheese S-Sugar Free Popsicle 90 ozs of water I'm really freaking out. I can't believe I ate that much. It has scared me so bad that I just had 2 protein shakes yesterday and today, so far just a scrambled egg. Do you think my tool is failing me because I ate so much, or should I just let it go and move on? Thanks everyone Sissy 290/278/167/???
mikkozoe
on 12/28/04 4:14 am - Conyers, GA
Personally i think there are days we can eat tons and then there are days you will eat jsut alittle ...I feel like it is my bodie telling me what i need ...and if i need it it is going to take it ...So i would not worrie about it too much ....as long as you are still wantching what you are eating and all i would think you are fine !!! Laura
irisheyes
on 12/28/04 6:07 am - Harmony, MN
well said Laura. Katie
Dedicated
on 12/28/04 5:16 am - Eleva, WI
I can really eat when I'm pre-menstrual. I have big eater days and little eater days. This month has mostly been little eater days due to nausea. To be honest thats about what I eat every day, minus the bread! If I don't eat enough my weight loss stalls. Besides, its not like you ate chips and cookies and crap all day!
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/04 5:50 am - South of Boston, MA
Sissy- That day doesn't look bad actually- it's pretty normal I'd say... I don't eat bread- but I'm sure I might be able to get a sandwich on LC bread down... it tends to be smaller and less dense.... (I buy that for the family).... -Beth
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 6:13 am - Twin Cities, MN
Some days I get to eat, some days I don't. I try every day. It is different every day. Its all about habits sweetie. if you're grazing knock it off. If you're eating healthy meals then you're fine. If you're not exercising - then start. At least getting walkies in. Huggles and support - my pouch did the SAME thing to me this past weekend. I about crapped myself when I looked down at that xmas dinner plate and it was empty. ~Lara
Sissy N
on 12/28/04 6:15 am - Hesperia, CA
Thanks everyone - I tend to get overly paranoid I just need to realize that month by month there will be change and that calories somedays will increase, etc. Thanks again everyone Sissy
Classy M.
on 12/28/04 7:15 am - inglewood, CA
it doesn't sound that bad to me. but ur right some days we can eat alot an some dayz we don't eat much. i think it's our bodies way of balancing out everything. ur doing great keep up the good work . blessings
Marie_B.
on 12/28/04 3:45 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Sissy: I have that concern almost every day. It seems like I can eat like I normally would, then I look back at the day and it is a fraction of what I used to eat. When I went back to the surgeon for the 6 month follow up I expressed my concern about overeating also. He said the stomach is very forgiving - meaning, it can be stretched. Watch what you put on your plate. Be concerned if you start gaining weight! When I eat, I have to tell myself, eat small amounts, eat small amounts. I feel so good that I sometimes forget I had surgery and the old habits of filling up the plate come back. It's easy to forget that we don't eat NEED that much any more. Wish you well!
Rachelq
on 12/29/04 11:56 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
YES YES YES!!! I totally know what you mean. My centers around my cycle. I don't get a sense a fullness for about the week surrounding my cycle, and my stomach actually growls for food! Its sooo scary...but then it passes and here's the kicker. I drop like 4lbs in on swoop! weird. I say let it go and move one. The beauty with our new tool is we have every moment to make the choice to eat healthy! Keep up the good work! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views