Let's post what we are eating today!

Larakatya
on 12/28/04 10:58 am - Twin Cities, MN
Anytime!
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 11:02 am - Twin Cities, MN
Dinner: 16 oz carb countdown Red Grapefruit flavor Egg Drop Soup (homemade for minimal grease Virgin Bloody Mary SF Cookies - 2 of them - why god. . .why. . .why did I eat them? So far better. . .but not feeling quite right. . .pouchie is still pissed off from earlier. . . ~Lara
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 10:42 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Final food of day: No sugar added frozen fruit bar 1 sf godiva dark chocolate coin (with almonds and crispies) 1 serving (17) mini pretzels Ugg. Glad today is over and tomorrow has started anew. I am not eating that stupid today. I went to support group tonight and they reminded me I'm human - and not to beat up on my self for not being perfect. I needed that. Huggles, ~Lara
Josie C.
on 12/28/04 12:43 am - High Desert, CA
B = Power Crunch (Peanut Butter) L = Probably another Power Crunch or Atkins Protein Bar D = Probably Egg Flower Soup I might snack on some Beef Nuggets (Jerky Type)...I've already gotten a good start on my 120oz of water. I haven't been able to weigh myself yet and am going to try to avoid the scale until New Year's Day. 343/330/??? still trying to make the century club/128
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/04 6:03 am - South of Boston, MA
Breakfast- Coffee/light cream/equal Snack- Natural cheese curls Lunch- 1.5 beef patties from inside of $1 menu cheeseburger Snack- 1 string cheese Bite of cooked peas from toddlers' plate 10 peanut M & M's Dinner- 1/2C beef/3 bean chili Cheese, sour cream -Beth 313/298/159/126
DianneW
on 12/28/04 7:20 am - Louisville, KY
B - low carb slimfast L - not great - 2/3 cannaloni, 1 piece bread with butter D - 1/2 Life choice dinner S - a few nuts Dianne 340/202/150
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/04 7:31 am - South of Boston, MA
Dinner was nixed- instead I had a--- Power Crunch Chocolate Protein Bar... and I'm now stuffed beyond belief and feeling dumpy. -Beth
LesaPurdy
on 12/28/04 8:46 am - panama city bch, fl
Hi ,everyone..Hmm I am new to this board and usually stay over at the main board but felt like going out of my space a little tonight.. My surgery was april 20,2004..and I am down 101 pounds.. Okay now,I have already spoke to my Nutrisionist about trying to maintain my weight..My goal was 120 and I am now weighing in at 113.. Ok 6:a.m. my usuall morning coffee w/ glycolax,lt cream,splenda & milk Breakfest.. 10:a.m. Oatmeal 1 instant package with milk and splenda. snack 10 mini pretzel twist Lunch_ 1:30 p.m.I was pretty hungry so I went for a whole Peanut butter sandwich..which I felt sick afterwards..OMG.. Just bread and peanut butter and I felt Blahhh snack:5:30p.m. 5 ritz crackers dinner- done about 7ish p.m.hubby is making lasagna.. so I'll eat some of that
DianneW
on 12/28/04 1:45 pm - Louisville, KY
Lisa, Maybe you should try drinking a protien shake, just a thought. Dianne
LesaPurdy
on 12/28/04 10:30 pm - panama city bch, fl
I do drink my protein shakes,I have just decreased my amount of protein intake to stop my weightloss.I am 5'2 and weigh 113 lbs. I can wear a size 2 and my head looks bigger than my waist.. I just do not want to lose anymore weight.Protein is still very important to me.. Matter of fact,I eat a lot of beef jerky because just 1 oz of jerky has 26 g of protein. I drink a tropical smoothie every other day that consist of whey protein & energizer.. they are very delicious.. I also have matix perfect choc 5.0 shake usually as a afternoon snack..while watching t.v. but I just didn't have one yesterday. seems the more carbs I try to intake the more weight I lose..I do not wanna lose any more weight.. WAHHHH,I know..I am not trying to be a baby.. I love my weightloss.. But my body is beginning to look sick.. I mean my head is bigger than my waist!! Thanks for the suggestion Dianne, I really should try to drink at least one protein shake daily.. just to keep up my muscle mass.. good idea..
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views