Let's post what we are eating today!

DianneW
on 12/27/04 10:23 pm - Louisville, KY
I'm having a low carb slim fast for breakfast (I broke my cup I carry my protien shake in and need to get a new one so grabbed a slim fast - I always keep them in the fridge in case I don't have time to make a shake.) I'm going out to lunch, will probably get a chicken breast and veggies and eat half of each. Have a great day! Dianne 340/202 almost to onederland/150
mikkozoe
on 12/27/04 11:03 pm - Conyers, GA
well lets see Breakfest for me is snacking on some summer sasuge and smoked cheese and then for lunch i have some ham and turkey and a slice of bread ( which i ususally will not eat but at least i dont feel liek i cannt have a bit of it ) and i did have a few fat free potato chips today so that was bad but everythign else is pretty good and i have only had water today too ...wooo hooo go me !!!!!! Laura
Dedicated
on 12/27/04 11:25 pm - Eleva, WI
I had a Carmel Coffe EAS AdvantEdge protein shake this morning! YUM! I was a tad naughty and had a 1/4 cup of chex mix. I had nearly 1/2 my water already and its only 9:30! Lunch will be a cheese stick and an apple. (Desperately need more fiber!) Afternoon snack, if I need it, will be either another cheese stick or a capuchino EAS protein drink (15 g protein!). Dinner tonight will be either chicken or beef with a little salad.
Just Janice
on 12/27/04 11:37 pm - Houston, TX
Well... I have already had about 60 oz of fluids, and 1/2 cup of Turkey Chili. For lunch, I will have some ham and a little salad. Dinner will either be more turkey chili (I am addicted!), or some sort of chicken with veggies. In between will be more liquids, either in the form of water or Caramel Vanilla tea (yum!). I don't snack unless there is Turkey jerky in the house, and since I am out, no snacks! LOL The cookies are g-o-n-e gone! Let hubby's co-workers engorge themselves, I want no part of it! ...OK, so I do, but shhhh, we aren't going to tell anyone about that... That is the plan...if something changes, I'll confess... Janice 346/310/184/160
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 12:11 am - Twin Cities, MN
Breakfast: 10oz skim milk half a sausage patty. slice of american cheese nibble of egg - wasn't sitting right so stopped pushing it. half a piece of toast. Lunch/dinner - will post replies to this. Unknown at this moment. I need to push fluids. Huggles, Lara 400+/355/208-212 (STALLED)/190
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 12:54 am - Twin Cities, MN
Add 1 liter of water to my tally
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 3:16 am - Twin Cities, MN
Ok Lunch - eaten (or almost done) Went to Hot Dog stand (I like to eat healthy. . . .) Got a Vienna Red Hot with kraut, cheese, chili, onions, pickle, hotsauce and pepper. Ate about 1/3 of the dog with about 5 small bites of the toppings. Nibbled a bit at the poppy seed bun (like 2 tiny mouse nibbles). Didn't pu**** as far as quantity eaten, I didn't want to get sick. That looks funny when you consider what I ordered. . .that only after I tried to eat that mess I decided I didn't want to get sick. Also got a Popcorn. Mmmmm Fiber. Tasty Fiber. That is working.
Just Janice
on 12/28/04 4:05 am - Houston, TX
OMG..you eat the best stuff! Yummmmmmyyyy... OK, I need a dog...with kraut...and cheese...and onions...oh, heck...what she said (esp the hot sauce..it has to be on everything!!!!!!! Janice
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 6:11 am - Twin Cities, MN
Not the best stuff. I got to puke it. GOD I am so dumb some days. It was from the greasyness of the food. It was my privledge to get to puke it - I asked for it with an order like that. Just floating jellyfish - that weird mucusy puke for those without a TMI indicator - from the grease. SIGH. Ok, more fluids, and we'll try eating a kinder dinner. ~Lara
Just Janice
on 12/28/04 6:58 am - Houston, TX
ewwwww.."floating jellyfish"....ewwwww...can I use that??? J
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out