First good weigh in in a month!!

stactray
on 12/27/04 12:35 pm - Newville, PA
Hi everyone. I got weighed today....the first good weigh in in a month. I lost 9 pounds. I was so happy. I almost did not go to get weighed, I didn't want to be disappointed again. But, at the last minute, I decided to go. At first I thought I gained another pound, but when I went to put the weight in my notebook, I realized the 2nd number was a 2 and not a 3. I'm down to 324 now....started at 449....I'm so amazed at how well I'm doing. Now that I'm down a little lower, I"m going to start to work out more. I bought an excercise machine from my sister. Its sort of like a bow flex, but a different brand. I hope that helps me a bit. I know walking is very good...but its that time of the year where its just too darn cold to go outside...not only for me, but way too cold for my little ones...they're 3 and 2...too cold for them. I'm hoping this excercise machine will help pick up the slack of not being able to walk. Thanks to all who have been so supportive....its such a great help knowing there are others here to talk to and know what I'm going through. Stacy
Kim T.
on 12/27/04 7:58 pm - Dracut, MA
congrats stacy!! despite the evil holiday food, you've done fantastic!! WTG!!! ~kim
DianneW
on 12/27/04 10:19 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations Stacy, that's awesome. Dianne
Rachelq
on 12/27/04 11:59 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Gotta love those kind of surprises! Congrats...Let us know how the work outs go. I need all the encouragement I can get! Rachel
Larakatya
on 12/28/04 1:00 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi there Stacy! You're doing GREAT! Good going on that bowflex-y thingie! Sounds cool. Have you tried "walk away the lbs" with leslie sansone yet? She's great. Having support makes this road MUCH easier. Congrats on a good weigh in. Here's hoping tonight gives me good news too. Huggles, ~Lara Lap RNY 4/1/04 400+/355/208-212 STALLED/goal of 190
Jillybean
on 12/28/04 4:03 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Congratulations!! Thats an amazing amount of weight lost. Keep up the good work!
klhmom3
on 12/28/04 5:16 am - Clovis, CA
Congrats on the loss! Any loss is a GREAT loss!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views