It's over, how did you do?

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/04 10:50 am - South of Boston, MA
So-- it came-- it went-- how did you do coping with your new anatomy foodwise on this holiday? I was a naughty girl. My day looked something like this: Breakfast- 4 slices bacon (something we haven't had in a while, didn't taste good...) 1 bite cinnamon roll (made for kids, but that damn icing called my name...) Coffee/cocoa powder/equal/cream Snack- Crockpot kielbasa Peanut butter fudge (ate way more of this during the day than I should/could have) Coffee/equal/cream Lunch- 1/3-1/2C Cauliflower Cheese Casserole (this was TO DIE for... I'll share the recipe) Few bites of spiral ham 1 pearl onion with cream sauce 1 bite butternut squash 1 bite mashed potatoes Dinner- (didn't have a meal, just grazed like a heifer) Crockpot kielbasa (4 pieces, about 2-3 oz) About 1/4C of pinto, kidney, & black beans (while making chili for tommorrow) Also about two bites of finished product for hotness testing... WOW it's spicy! Now- Coffee/SF vanilla Starbucks syrup/cream It's amazing I didn't dump today. Tommorrow will be a better day, though another holiday function. Beth 313/298/160/126 Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so damn much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer
DianneW
on 12/25/04 1:17 pm - Louisville, KY
I did pretty good today, but not so well all week. I ate two Christmas cookies on two different days and dumped both times. (Yuk). I also went out to dinner twice and ate food that was richer than I normally eat and my stomach is hurting a little. Today: B - protien shake snack - a few pecans l - piece of cheese dinner - ham, bite of potatoes, few mixed vegies, a little spinach, tiny sliver of blueberry pie w/o the top crust snack - a few pistachios Lots of water all day! Merry Christmas. All the bad food is out of my house. It's back on track. No more cookies for me. I can't tolerate sugar or many carbs at all without feeling sick. Dianne 340/205/170 or less
Kim T.
on 12/25/04 10:19 pm - Dracut, MA
Merry christmas!! i didnt do so well, choice wise, but i didnt get sick at all, which is a plus, i suppose... bfast chicken salad without bread lunch small piece of pork pie (couldnt resist!!!) dinner 1 homemade ravoili (only 1.. my mother makes them from scratch every year only at christmas) snacks.. ugh, this is where i really did bad.. kind of grazed throught the day mostly on veggies and dip, did have cheese, grapes, pineapple, 1/2 a cookie, bite of small pastry, ate 1 whole italian pastry called lobster tail, (didnt dump either, and i SHOULD have!!!!!) grazing is HORRIBLE!!! back on track as of 7pm last night!! ~Kim
Sue B
on 12/26/04 1:28 am - WI
I was VERY BAD! And also surprised I didn't dump! On a good note I hit -110# on Christmas day ... which was my goal for New Years, so I am ahead of schedule ... the problem was that I think I was so excited I hit my New Years Goal early - that is why I ate the sweets I did - I was Celebrating! Need to find a new way to celebrate besides eating! We sent the sweets home with family (had my family on X-mas eve & DH's on X-mas day) - so we saved the stuff he likes & I don't ... so I am back on track today ... luckily I didn't gain anything! Happy Holidays - Glad the big ones are over! Sue 217.5/207.0/180 (or less)
mikkozoe
on 12/26/04 11:09 pm - Conyers, GA
Well lets see ....For christmas eve and christmas day i did better than i thought i would have ...I made sure we had summer sauage and cheese always out and i had gottin a honey backed ham to pick at all day long ....I did slip and have a few cookies and some champagne on christmas eve ....But eating wise i stuck to the meatlofe and ham mainly ...oh yah i did have some yummy spinache dip but that is a veggie right lOl LOL so i did better than thought i would .......but i need to get the water going now ....... Laura
Shanna E.
on 12/27/04 1:12 am - Vancouver, WA
WEll, put me on the naughty list too ....I was horrible...grazing all day on xmas eve and xmas...ugh! I was doing so well, not sure where all that came from...plus, i had some s/f hot coco...with bailey's in it! What the heck am I thinking? So, I am trying to recover from the whole messy weekend! I am so glad that christmas cookies and candy and egg nog are gone! I've also been slacking on exercise (xmas shopping is exercise right?) So, hopefully I am over that and back to the things I should be doing...protein, water, exercise... ok...now for the good news...my early xmas present...I reached my 150lbs lost on 12/23! Which was one of my goal, to have lost 150 by xmas. Only 60 lbs til I reach goal! But I havent weighed since christmas, i am scared to get on the scale ...but, back to it this week!!
Rachelq
on 12/27/04 2:41 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Belated Merry Christmas Beth. Well I did good quantity wise, but not choices wise. It is a family tradition to make tamales for xmas. Well...guess what...I can eat them no problem. but I only allowed my self 1/2 of one (then the meat from another)...once for lunch and once for dinner. I'm also PMSing...but I made sure to have plenty of jerky and string cheese on hand so that I wouldn't be tempted by other goodies. As far as cheating goes. I had one sugar cookie a day over the last three days and two tiny pieces of chocolate. So far it hasn't effected my weight! Yeah!
bky962
on 12/27/04 4:24 am - Visalia, CA
i sinned big time all week long. And I really don't wanna discuss it cause I really was a bad bad girl
Rachelq
on 12/27/04 6:23 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Ahhh Rebecca...give yourself a break, the beauty of this is that its a moment by moment choice of what you want to do next. The next moment can be the choice that puts you back on track. Happy holidays to you! Hugs, Rachel
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 12/27/04 11:05 am - Los Angeles, CA
Beth my friend.. lay off the sausage girl.. Im right with you though.. Ive been so naughty.. Eating lots more carbs than usual. Nothing terribly bad, but not enough protein. Looking foward to Jan 1 to eat clean again. been working out really hard, so I guess I am making it up.. Holidays really didnt bother me, Im single and no one cooked!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views