Is there a way to save your signature

DianneW
on 12/22/04 11:35 am - Louisville, KY
so you don't have to retype it every time? If anyone knows please explain it to me. Thanks. Dianne 340/205/170 - or less (almost to wonderland)
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/04 9:04 pm - South of Boston, MA
Dianne- There isn't a way to do it here--- but I guess you could make yourself a signature, save it as a file on your computer and copy/paste it when you want it.... I wish there was a way to do it on this site, perhaps they'll add it to the options. AOL has a decent set up for their message boards, but we always complain that there's not enough room to save a signature--- they get cut off.... I play with my email sigs constantly! -Beth 313/298/160/126
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/04 11:52 pm - Lost in Woods, PA
there is not one here - what i do is i have a text file .txt which is saved to my hard drive and i have an icon for it on my quick launch bar (windows based directly next to the start menu****ep several quotes along with my signature and i can simply click on it, copy what i want and then paste here. whole thing takes about 3 seconds. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views