WL Moment....at McDonald's...

Just Janice
on 12/17/04 6:55 am - Houston, TX
No! Before you think I had a Big Mac attack, it was not even related to food.... I have 2 young children, almost 2 and 4. Well, first, my 4 y/o decided she was going to go allllll the way to the top tube of the playground at our local McD's. She got stuck. As she screamed for me, guess what I did...without even thinking...yep! I went into the tubes!!!! About 10 minutes later, my 2 y/o (almost..) got stuck in the far back corner, so, I had to retrieve him, too. Before April, I would have been looking for the nearest skinny folk to help me bail out my children, as I would have become a cork in one of those tubie things! Not anymore! I couldn't believe it! I just shimmied right thru them! Yipee! ...Before you ask...YES! I did go down the big curly slide! Hee Hee! Can't wait until the kids get stuck..er...want to play again!!!! Janice 346/310/188/160 5'3"
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 7:15 am - South of Boston, MA
Hey- I had that same kinda moment last weekend! Isn't it cool! We were at a birthday party at an indoor playground, and I had to chase my 2.9 y.o. up the tubes and down the slides.... I was like "OMG, I FIT?!?!" Amazing, huh?! -Beth 313/298/160/126
Just Janice
on 12/19/04 10:41 pm - Houston, TX
So, are you addicted to playsets now? I sure am!!! Janice
Larakatya
on 12/17/04 10:58 am - Twin Cities, MN
What a cute WLS moment! I can see the smile on your face as you're sliding down the big curly slide CONGRATS! ~Lara
DianneW
on 12/17/04 1:36 pm - Louisville, KY
Janice, You are cracking me up. That is too fun. It has to be a wonderful feeling to be able to play with your kids! I'm so happy for you. Dianne 340/209/170
Just Janice
on 12/19/04 10:44 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks! My only regret is that I didn't have the surgery earlier! I feel like I missed out on so much with them...but I am more than making up for it now!!! Janice
Just Janice
on 12/19/04 10:42 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks! I am still grinning ear to ear! Janice
Jillybean
on 12/17/04 11:27 pm - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
What an awesome experience! I know you felt soooo good! Jill
Josie C.
on 12/19/04 1:38 pm - High Desert, CA
That is so great!
Rugman
on 12/19/04 7:40 pm - Lumberton, NC
Hey... that is great... I have not attempted the tubes as my son is too old to play on those neat things..but I can sit in a booth and cross my legs at the same time...!!! No more looking for restaurants with tables and strong chairs.... LOL.. Isn't life wonderful!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views