Murphy's Law

Donna R
on 12/17/04 12:07 am - Paducah, KY
hi all, I had done really good on my weight loss and EVERYday I was walking 3 miles, this is a big feat since I wear AFO braces on both my legs due to neuropathy from neurofibromatosis of my spine. well the braces I was wearing were getting too big for my shrinking legs so I had new ones made. these braces are molded to your legs and feet and are made of hard plastic. well when I got my new ones they were rubbing my instep and I got a huge blister. so I did not get to wear that brace until it healed and I did not get to do my walk. I have had the brace adjusted 3 times already and I think it will do fine now... so this moring I get up and get ready, I put on my new sweats (XL) because my 2XL and way way too big. I put on my headphones and grab my cane and..... IT'S 15 DEGRESS OUTSIDE!! There is no way I am walking in that! and just a few house later its now just 25 degrees. guess I need to get my Gazell out for real now. Donna 277/185/150
Josie C.
on 12/17/04 12:52 am - High Desert, CA
And here I was complaining it was freezing here (42 degrees); however, it is going to warm up to 74...which is still cool to me.
Donna R
on 12/17/04 12:54 am - Paducah, KY
also I have found the cold effects me much more, no more insalation(SP) its going to be 8 degrees here on Monday. thankfully the kids wont have to go to school that day. Vacation Donna
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 3:34 am - South of Boston, MA
Donna- I hear ya, it's coooooold!! Good for you though.... you're doing it!! B
Larakatya
on 12/17/04 11:01 am - Twin Cities, MN
BRRRRRRRrrrrr! I'm frosty here in MN too, but it's been really nice lately. . .so I can't complain too much. Talk to me in February about cold. Huggles, ~Lara
DianneW
on 12/17/04 1:18 pm - Louisville, KY
It's been pretty mild here but the cold is due to hit Sunday. High's in the teens. Yuck. I admire your committment to walk! Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views