Small WOW Moment

Josie C.
on 12/16/04 4:16 am - High Desert, CA
Yesterday I had to attend a meeting representing my boss and our division. I have worked in this division for five years, attended a variety of office functions, including our Directorate Christmas party last week. Well, as the meeting proceeded unbeknownst to me a secretary called the office saying no one had showed up from our division...my co-worker told them that I had left for the meeting...maybe I got lost. Finally, they got to the slide were I would have to answer some questions and the Deputy said "I don't see Dr. Sxxxx" (my boss) and I raise my hand and say "I'm here to represent our division." Then a clerk over in the corner says "There is no representative from that Division here." Again, I wave my arm and say "I'm here." Answer questions and the meeting moves on. Meanwhile, my co-worker calls back to the secretary wondering if I ever showed up and the secretary relates back "Oh yes, she is here...we just didn't recognize her...she has lost so much weight." I may be a little sad over not making it into the Century Club yet, but how can I not be dancing when people who have worked with me for years don't recognize me. Happy Holidays,
Dedicated
on 12/16/04 4:31 am - Eleva, WI
That sounds like a HUGE moment!!!! Congrats!
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/04 8:54 am - South of Boston, MA
WTG Josie! That happens to my husband at his work functions, it's awesome! -Beth 313/298/160/126
DianneW
on 12/16/04 10:21 am - Louisville, KY
Josie, That's awesome! Congratulations! Dianne 340/209/170
Larakatya
on 12/17/04 11:03 am - Twin Cities, MN
Josie!!!! WOW, bigtime WOW! That is just incredible and you SHOULD be ing about it!!! CONGRATULATIONS! ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views