Is your hair coming back?

Karen S.
on 12/15/04 2:49 am - Island Lake, IL
Yep, about the last 20-30 days, The new stuff is short & stands straight up unless plastered to the scalp. I treated myself to a new hair color. Karen
Rae Smiles
on 12/15/04 3:45 am - Mount Airy, MD
yep, mine is finally coming back...I have (or perhaps had is a better word) very thick coarse hair...well, now it is THIN..... it is coming back in and I have two incredibly weird tuffs of hair, about 1/2 inch long at each temple....it wants to stick straight out to the side...very attractive!! LOL I use a flat iron on both tufts and it behaves a bit better after I straighten it to within an inch of its life..... I have colored my hair several times since surgery.....but I didn't have to do it as often because my hair was not growing. cheers RAE
Donna R
on 12/16/04 4:11 am - Paducah, KY
mine is coming back and I hate to complain but I hate how it looks, my hair never looks combed, no matter how much i brush, comb or even how much hair product I use it looks messy!!! the new hairs are just over an inch long and they seem to stick straight up I am happy that winter is here and I can wear hats to hid my rats nest. and hopefully when spring is here it will look normal. Donna 277/185/150
Leslie M.
on 12/19/04 5:34 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 04/05/04 with
Yes, it was about time.... I was starting to look a wigs in a whole other light... but now i dont have too... from hat i have read, this is very common. loose the hair with in 4 to 6 months post op and start finding new growth in the 7th and 8th... loving it! Leslie
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 12/20/04 11:06 am - Los Angeles, CA
Yep.. Note the new troll hair on my profile. Im like a damn pixie or chia pet now.. but loven it.
klhmom3
on 12/21/04 2:21 am - Clovis, CA
NO! I am still losing lots of hair! I am praying that it will be back soon! I have very thin and fine hair anyway and it really looks bad now! I can find a way to fix it that it does not show. But, I am really glad to hear that it is coming back for other folks. Gives me HOPE!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views