Hey Everyone

mikkozoe
on 12/10/04 10:30 pm - Conyers, GA
Hey there well i think i have posted once or twice on this board so...HI i am laura and i have lost about 75 pounds so far in the 8 months ...I am kinda down about that i feel like i should have lost more even thought i know i am probley ok!!! I can eat more than most of you from what you post on here but i think that is cause my pouch is larger than most ....Which is fine with me ....but i am jsut alittle bummed right now with the scale kinda stoped and all and yes i know we do platu off at some point and then start back up but i want to be in a size 14 dange it right now i am a 18/16 down from a tight 28 ......but anyways ...thanks for letting me vent in a way .....hope you all have a woonderful weekend !! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/04 10:56 pm - South of Boston, MA
Laura- Your posting pic is gorgeous, is it current? I heard something about a "cottage cheese test"-- to test the size of your pouch... eat as much as makes you full, make sure to measure... -Beth
mikkozoe
on 12/12/04 7:56 pm - Conyers, GA
Actually no this is a old pic ...I have tried to email them my new one and they have not posted it yet ...ughhhhh i want a new pic man .....but thanks for the kind words !!!! Laura
Larakatya
on 12/11/04 7:36 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi there Laura, have you tried trending your losing? For me, I lose 2 weeks, then stall 2.5-3 weeks, every month. It happens like clockwork. The only month I didn't was in month 2 where I hit a set point and got stuck for a bit. Don't forget, we lose for the first 18-24 months. As long as you're following your pouch rules, then it doesn't matter how fast you're losing - we're all going to end up at goal together by 2 years out. Keep posting - we're good support for each other. Wishing you the best, ~Lara
DianneW
on 12/11/04 10:51 am - Louisville, KY
Laura, You look great, and people who have less to loose, loose more slowly, it sounds like you are doing great. We have all been hitting plateau's around here, that is what's so great about having support. I just got through one (with everyone's help). we are going to keep loosing it's just going to be slower now which is ok. We are all doing great! Hang in there and keep coming back. Dianne 340/212/150
Rachelq
on 12/14/04 12:40 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Laura, If its any help, I have slowed way down this month and so have many others. Could be some readjusting is going on or we're just going to slow down a bit for the rest of our journey. Either eay it sounds like you are doing great! Keep us posted. Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views