Preop photos in my profile

Larakatya
on 12/10/04 10:14 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hello Gang, I just found some old photos of pre-op me. Feel free to take a look at my profile and tell me if you see any difference. Best wishes, ~Lara
mikkozoe
on 12/10/04 10:32 pm - Conyers, GA
Lara Man i just looked at your profile and OMG you look so different i would have never guessed that was you !!! you look Amazing !!!!! WOW what a difference ...Congrats !!!! Laura
Larakatya
on 12/11/04 7:20 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thank you so much Laura I remember being a preop and being terrified of looking different - and not being able to recognize myself. Now its those old photos that I don't recognize. You're doing great too! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/04 11:10 pm - South of Boston, MA
LARA!! :::drops dead flat on the floor::: I have to say, your transformation is probably one of the most obvious and dramatic I've SEEN to date. You've become a gorgeous lady! I mean, you were, but, the change is amazing... do you see it yourself? I know how hard it can be to view yourself as different... (I still see myself at 300 lbs. in the mirror most days...) Anyways- you'd make a really good before/after advertisement for your surgeons' office. Hmm..... $$$?! You've got model height, too! Oh the possibilities! -Beth 313/298/165/126
Larakatya
on 12/11/04 7:27 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thank you sweetie! I took down most of them, because they were breaking my profile, but the main one is still down at the bottom. I do see the difference - how could I not. Looking at those old photos it amost seems like they aren't me. I know logically they are, but it doesn't seem rational. I feel like me now is how I've always looked - which I know clearly is not possible. My mind can't quite wrap around 188 lbs gone. I can't wrap around the thought of 143 since april 1st. When I look in the mirror nekkid, it looks like the same shape, but just deflated. . . .so its hard and easy to see the difference all at the same time. I can't believe how far we have come Beth. I am beyond proud of both of us. Maybe after plastics I'll be america's next top model. LOL! Huggles for you B, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/04 11:04 am - South of Boston, MA
Now that's the goal- America's Next Top Model!! -Beth
Sue B
on 12/10/04 11:15 pm - WI
Once agian may I say OMG! You look FANTASTIC - I never would have recognized you! Keep up the good work! Sue 317.5/215/180 (or less)
Larakatya
on 12/11/04 7:29 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thanks so much Sue! Right back at you, ~Lara
DianneW
on 12/11/04 10:47 am - Louisville, KY
You look fantastic, totally beautiful! You should be totally proud of yourself! Dianne
Just Janice
on 12/12/04 12:34 am - Houston, TX
Oh My, Ms. Hottie!!! I checked out the pics, and it took me a sec to figure out it was you! Geez! What an incredible difference! WOW! Do you ever miss or mourn the old you? I know sometimes I miss her, but not in a sad way, ya know? Janice 346/310/188/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views