getting back on the ball

Donna R
on 12/8/04 4:03 am - Paducah, KY
hi all, I have not lost much in the last month, but its my own fault, I hurt my foot and did not do any of my daily 3 mile walks for about a month, then I stopped logging into fitday to keep a record of my daily intake... well my foot is fianally healed and if its not too cold tomorrow I will start walking again, but only a mile at first, need to work back up to my 3 miles. also I am back to fitday and I already have my daily minimum of water and protein, so hopefully I will start to see that old scale move again. on the other hand, my weight loss is not really bad, I have lost 92 pounds and can now wear a size 16 (was a 26) without the silly W in front of it. Just 10 pounds or so to go before the doc will fix my hernai too. then maybe my pants will fit better and I will go down another size. Donna 277/185/150
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/04 7:47 am - South of Boston, MA
Donna- Good luck- it seems like time of the year & time after surgery is hard.... Beth
Donna R
on 12/8/04 8:03 am - Paducah, KY
Thanks Beth, there is one good thing about living in a cold state. my hair is growing back and right now there is hundreds of little hairs sticking up all over my head, I wear scarves to hide it. but with winter here, i can wear all kinds of head gear to keep my head warm and when spring gets here the hair should look normal. I made it through Halloween and thanksgiving so I know I can make it through Christmas. sure was hard not to sample the kids stocking stuff like I normally do but I don't want to get sick, I have not dumped yet and don't plan on doing it on purpose. Donna
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/04 7:45 pm - South of Boston, MA
I hope my hair comes back! I used to have suck thick hair, but since having kids and surgery, ARGH! As for dumping, what a lucky girl you are! I dump practically daily, and on random foods... one day something is fine, the next, I'm comatose. I'm sensitive to Splenda apparently... everything I've made with it made me sick... including my coveted cup of coffee last night. Only Equal for me I guess! Also most foods with sugar alcohol.... unless small amounts....... Beth
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/04 9:38 pm - South of Boston, MA
Err... SUCH thick hair. :-x I've got a bug, excuse me... THIS is not the way to lose weight. Beth 313/298/163andfadingfastFLUSH!/126
Donna R
on 12/8/04 10:39 pm - Paducah, KY
Beth, sorry you are having so many dumping problems, I love my splenda. And I have a cup of SF cappachino everynight and its made with splenda, I did not know my hair had come bac****il a short while ago, I had washed my hair and then instead of letting it air dry I wrapped it in a towel. and the next day when I got up all the little hairs were sticking strait up... can you say Troll Doll?? they are about one inch long so they have been growing for a while without me know it... Donna
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/04 10:58 pm - South of Boston, MA
Turns out my issue last night was/is a virus... I'm sipping room temp tea with a touch of sweetener, not eating a damn thing... this must pass... I had to call in "sick" for the child I provide care for - and my kids are home since school has been cancelled for DAYS due to a ongoing mold issue......................... GROWL!!! Today isn't the day to !^%$ with Mama... I'll tell you that much. -Beth 313/298/162andmeltingintothetoilet/126
Larakatya
on 12/8/04 10:54 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Keep fighting that good fight Donna! You have done AWESOME! You know what to do to get back ontrack, all that is left to do - is Just Do It. (I read that on some shoes onetime) Wishing you the best, ~Lara
Rachelq
on 12/13/04 10:52 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Donna. Wow size 16...you are doing great. I haven't lost much over the last month either and I am exercising...so take heart! Keep up the good work Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views